A great FA pickup would be:

C.Biscuit97

No disrespect to the current Bills' OLB coach, Bob Sanders, but if I was in the Bills' front office, I'd do whatever it takes to get Kevin Greene here. http://www.packers.com/team/coaches/kevin-greene/d3a90aa3-453c-4363-a15b-923ec23eb933

When I was a kid, I loved his attitude. The guy is 3rd all time in sacks, so he knows how to get to the QB. Additionally, I remember seeing a video from Packers' training camp last year with Greene saying how Clay Matthews was his pet project.

Matthews is a talent without doubt but no one on the planet saw him producing like this. Greene is a ball of fire who I'm sure gets the most out of his players. Maybin is still only 22 & a sunken cost. You owe it to the franchise to at least try & get some value out of him. Plus, Moats could benefit greatly as well.

When the SB ends, I'd make Greene an offer he couldn't refuse.

I have another idea ... lets start drafting some great football players that make the coaches we have look good.

Exactly. Mike Tomlin is going to his 3rd super bowl not because he is one of the greatest coaches, but he inherited a great team with a great QB and excellent coordinators. The steelers have too many play makers on the field who CONSISTENTLY make plays...

I think Ted Thompson figured Clay Matthews Jr would be pretty good or he wouldn't have used a top pick on him.

He was the 26th pick of the draft and had 4 sacks (5 for his entire career) his senior season. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=168858 He was hardly a can't miss prospect. No one could have ever predicted he would have this type of impact. I believe coaching has helped him a lot. Additionally, I heard he MMA trains which is great for his hands to fight off blocks.

Exactly. Mike Tomlin is going to his 3rd super bowl not because he is one of the greatest coaches, but he inherited a great team with a great QB and excellent coordinators. The steelers have too many play makers on the field who CONSISTENTLY make plays...

The Steelers LBs were never thought of as stars when they were in the draft. Because of Dick LeBeau, they became stars.

I don't know if there are rules on how many assistant head coaches you can have, but I think Greene might be the assistant coach of the year and a rising star in the league. Who knows how much he might help our pass rushers? A good front office would at least explore the idea.