Sharia Law

3rdnlng

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, you're right. Any religion which enables pedophilia and rape !@#$ing sucks.

Oh wait, that's still too broad a brush...

Just go with "Islamic religion !@#$ing sucks". That's an acceptable level of detail here.

Did you hear about the girl that was fined $637 for swearing in school? American law sucks!

Just go with "Islamic religion !@#$ing sucks". That's an acceptable level of detail here.

Did you hear about the girl that was fined $637 for swearing in school? American law sucks!

But then he wouldn't be able to get in his shot at the Catholic church...

Sorry, you're right. Any religion which enables pedophilia and rape !@#$ing sucks.

Whoa there. I don't think Islam allows for pedophilia or rape. They punish it severely, like fining the raper and killing the rapee.

So every religion must be responsible for it's most extreme practitioners?

EKET, Nigeria — The nine-year-old boy lay on a bloodstained hospital sheet crawling with ants, staring blindly at the wall.

His family pastor had accused him of being a witch, and his father then tried to force acid down his throat as an exorcism. It spilled as he struggled, burning away his face and eyes. The emaciated boy barely had strength left to whisper the name of the church that had denounced him – Mount Zion Lighthouse.

A month later, he died.

Nwanaokwo Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members. Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of "witch children" reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files.

Some of the churches involved are renegade local branches of international franchises. Their parishioners take literally the Biblical exhortation, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

If the bill raped the US Constitution and the Constitution was punished for being raped then by default to bill defines the US constitution.

Sdau pkopyp dojtdkakdo, 203A ioroejai kdboweqop da. Aombieq odos opdoiwnmdaw jdsad mds.

In English, please?

It's not the religion that "enables" pedophilia, it's PEOPLE who represent these religions that do. Big difference.

But coming from you, no disrespect intended, it's not surprising you would make this comment. But I'm sure you see what I'm saying.

on a sidenote, which is more related to the thread. I'm really beginning to hate all this islamophobia and Sean Hannity.

It's not the religion that "enables" pedophilia, it's PEOPLE who represent these religions that do. Big difference.

But coming from you, no disrespect intended, it's not surprising you would make this comment. But I'm sure you see what I'm saying.

on a sidenote, which is more related to the thread. I'm really beginning to hate all this islamophobia and Sean Hannity.

You're just beginning to hate Sean Hannity? :blink:

You're just beginning to hate Sean Hannity? :blink:

Thats the problem with you ugly Americans, you hate everything.

But then he wouldn't be able to get in his shot at the Catholic church...

I was actually thinking of the Mormons, but now that you mention it, don't the Catholic priests rape kids too?

So every religion must be responsible for it's most extreme practitioners?

If anything, that supports my point...would extreme practitioners have justification without religion?

In the absence of organized religion, what would give these PEOPLE the authority to "enable" pedophilia?