Sharia Law

3rdnlng

I dont know, maybe being a boyscout leader, little boys soccer coach, school teacher? There are all sorts of avenues of where a pedophile can do what he does. No matter how you slice it and dice it, you're argument falls flat.

You love numbers. In raw numbers, which of the organizations mentioned has been involved in the most incidents/cover-ups?

The supreme authority of god gives certain organizations a leg up in the child abuse game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have this dark cloud that follows you around wherever you go? It seems like every time I read one of your posts the sun gets blocked out and things turn gloomy.

Black Hole Sun plays in the background whenever I type. Nothing I can do about it.

I hope you don't really believe that.

Everywhere I look, I see people who don't agree with each other, treating each other horribly. I see it here, I see it overseas, why would I believe any differently. People love anger.

Everywhere I look, I see people who don't agree with each other, treating each other horribly. I see it here, I see it overseas, why would I believe any differently. People love anger.

I won't deny that this crap happens, but I see a lot of people doing good things for each other.

You need to look around for different people. My friends, neighbors, co-workers, family...hell, even most of my clients...are all people who have a great appreciation for their lives. Yeah, sure, some of them are grumpy. But far and away most anyone I associate with on a personal level considers themself blessed and thankful.