Late to the party on bringing this "we told you so" back up

Although I love the guy, my final prediction was that he would at least make the practice squad and be up with the team later in the season.

so...

...yeah, we were right...

...buy us drinks. :P

Still love him, still think he is NFL worthy, but we are going to be deep at WR next year and that might not bode well for him here.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

What happends when our entire recieving corps is off of IR next year. He is not very tall, and not very quick, and not that big/strong. He will be back on the practice squad at least for next year.

Starks is the better hometown hero, and would have been a 3rd round pick or so if it werent for injury

the way they went thru WR's this past season might warrant the Bills to keep 6 WR's next season..if this is the case than Paul Hubbard would most likely be the odd man out, leaving Rosey as the #6 WR...I think if they decide to place Rosey on the PS again he might get snatched up..jmo

What happends when our entire recieving corps is off of IR next year. He is not very tall, and not very quick, and not that big/strong. He will be back on the practice squad at least for next year.

Starks is the better hometown hero, and would have been a 3rd round pick or so if it werent for injury

not sure of the exact rules but he may not be eligible for the PS next year.

Although I love the guy, my final prediction was that he would at least make the practice squad and be up with the team later in the season.

so...

...yeah, we were right...

...buy us drinks. :P

Still love him, still think he is NFL worthy, but we are going to be deep at WR next year and that might not bode well for him here.

18 months ago there were people on here that thought he was going to be a second or third round pick and scoffed at the suggestion that the NFL might not see it that way.

WR depth...

Evans - becomes less and less of a factor as the years go by.

Johnson - is more concerned with showboating than he is about curing his dropsies.

Parrish - Nice punt returner and 3rd down slot guy, but injuries due to lack of size are a concern

Nelson - Shows a lot of promise as a 3 and 4 set WR, but his upside is a ???.

Jones and Roosevelt - At this point, nothing more than WR's # 5 & 6 or 6 and 7.

Easley - Barely saw training camp before getting hurt. Could be the next Hardy or move into the top 4 rotation.

Not exactly what a would call an above average group unless comparing them to some of the other positional depth on the Bills.