Wow, all I can say is wow.!!!

Gary M

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETA is so god damned retarded.

And yes, I know..."Well, the ads work, since you're paying attention to them." I'm also going to have a bacon double-cheeseburger for lunch today...how's your !@#$ing ad working now, !@#$heads?

How retarded could they be???

They have managed to talk some of the sexiest stars into taking their clothes off, now they get some chicks off the street almost naked, do some suggestive stuff with veggies. And I am betting that some of those chicks were "ready" for some off camera action when they were done.

:worthy::worthy:

And yes, I know..."Well, the ads work, since you're paying attention to them." I'm also going to have a bacon double-cheeseburger for lunch today...how's your !@#$ing ad working now, !@#$heads?

I tried the new burger king stuffed steakhouse burger because of the commercial. Note to everyone, have them add a slice of cheese since you can't taste the cheese in the burger, just the jalapenos.

How retarded could they be???

They have managed to talk some of the sexiest stars into taking their clothes off, now they get some chicks off the street almost naked, do some suggestive stuff with veggies. And I am betting that some of those chicks were "ready" for some off camera action when they were done.

:worthy::worthy:

You make that sound like it's a difficult accomplishment.

I tried the new burger king stuffed steakhouse burger because of the commercial. Note to everyone, have them add a slice of cheese since you can't taste the cheese in the burger, just the jalapenos.

Not a big Burger King fan - they are to "fast food" what the Yugo is to NASCAR.

Since Wendy's changed their fries, though, I'm becoming a fan of them. They moved to from the you-know-it's-a-potato-because-it-tastes-like-soggy-cardboard-style steak fries more towards the deep-fried-in-ridiculous-loads-of-fat style of McDonalds...and they're much better now.

If this commercial makes the cut for the Super Bowl then I've lost all hope for America! Seriously, although the commercial is hot, I wouldn't want my ten and eleven year olds seeing that on television. Where are our morals?

Seriously, although the commercial is hot, I wouldn't want my ten and eleven year olds seeing that on television.

Here's a newsflash- there are 10 and 11 year olds already performing some of those acts on each other.

Seriously, although the commercial is hot, I wouldn't want my ten and eleven year olds seeing that on television.

Here's a newsflash- there are 10 and 11 year olds already performing some of those acts on each other.

And your point is? That's not my kids. Not yet at least. Cable television is one thing, the super bowl is another. I have faith that commercial wont be aired.

And your point is? That's not my kids. Not yet at least. Cable television is one thing, the super bowl is another. I have faith that commercial wont be aired.

wasnt refering to your 10/11 year olds specifically.

wasnt refrering to you 10/11 year olds specifically.

I didn't think you did. What I meant was just because some kids are already doing it that doesn't mean everyone else's kids should be exposed to that kind of graphic material.

If this commercial makes the cut for the Super Bowl then I've lost all hope for America! Seriously, although the commercial is hot, I wouldn't want my ten and eleven year olds seeing that on television. Where are our morals?

Your ten year old is already watching a dozen commercials during the game that talk about four hour erections....might as well let him understand what he's supposed to do in that situation.

Your ten year old is already watching a dozen commercials during the game that talk about four hour erections....might as well let him understand what he's supposed to do in that situation.

Or what the girls should be doing with it!!