Oh, how SWEET it is...

stevestojan

On WFAN, fans are screaming for Pennington's head, and they are blaming the entire defeat on him. :w00t:

It is remarkable how so many fans think that the qb alone is responsible for every loss, but imo, nothing on this board is dumber than the posts which state that we should stick with Drew ONLY if he wins the superbowl this season. :) That's right, one loss, and he's outta here! ;)

I have been on this board for countless years, and this my friends is as ridiculous as anything I have ever seen here.

According to Jet fan, Paul Hackett is the only reason they've lost any games in the last 5 years.

I'm starting to wonder about Pennington, myself.  There is no excuse not to score more points given his solid supporting cast.

158506[/snapback]

I couldnt agree more. If you pop on WFAN, Vito from West Islip and Joe from Yonkers will call OVER AND OVER complaining like this is ALL Paul Hackett's fault.

Please.

Maybe if Chad Pennington had a stronger arm, their offensive philosophy would be different.

Rubes....who is that on your avatar? It looks like a buddy of mine actually....

158698[/snapback]

I hope he's not.

You mean you don't recognize him? Just ask Gee-Dubya. Him and the fat boy are good buddies.