The NFL's oldest Cheerleader

erynthered

First response, no.

At her age to be doing that she has to be a little cooky. I wouldn't be able to put up with her. I can stand the shallow ditzy 19 yr olds but girls over 40 have never worked well with me.

Of course, if it was for an hour for one evening, I probably could tolerate it, but I would not call back.

She looks like she's spent just a little too much time in the sun in her days. But not bad looking, by any standard.

Plus, she's athletic, and flexible. :thumbsup:

It's nice to know others find athletic women attractive. That's one of the best features a woman can have, IMO :thumbsup:

It's nice to know others find athletic women attractive. That's one of the best features a woman can have, IMO :thumbsup:

the best in a woman is being athletic????????? in a way so she can walk my dog. i would kind of agree here.

HOWEVER,

what about brainsmart

great cook

great sex

great maid. oops. neat house having person

ps. i love an athletic woman tennis player. golf player. swimmer. gymnast.

BODY BUILDING WOMAN???? hell no!!!! this cheerleader kinda looks like that. would i?... yes would i prefer the super feminine type. hell yes!!!!

the best in a woman is being athletic????????? in a way so she can walk my dog. i would kind of agree here.

HOWEVER,

what about brainsmart

great cook

great sex

great maid. oops. neat house having person

ps. i love an athletic woman tennis player. golf player. swimmer. gymnast.

BODY BUILDING WOMAN???? hell no!!!! this cheerleader kinda looks like that. would i?... yes would i prefer the super feminine type. hell yes!!!!

Actually, you'll note that I said ONE of the best ;)

I agree about the body building thing, though...that can be too much of a good thing for sure. I don't need to be with a woman that looks as if she's on the verge of exploding.

Man I feel old. I'm about to be 39. She's 42 according to her and 41 according to the article and they're acting like she's an 80 year old woman out there.

While 39 is damn near geriatric for a woman it's fairly young for a man. I'd estimate a 40 yr old woman is the same age as a 60 yr old man.

I see the opportunity for a Ben-Gal for Ben-Gay deal. Get her agent on this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d8bF7KBsmHI/SwTa-HD74WI/AAAAAAAADkg/xMuIxIeRZNo/s1600/laura2.jpg

She is put together.

:w00t:

Iwas thinking more about endurance...but yeah, sure, whatever...

Well...I'm almost 40, out of shape and overweight. I need a woman who has no patience for endurance

While 39 is damn near geriatric for a woman it's fairly young for a man. I'd estimate a 40 yr old woman is the same age as a 60 yr old man.

WTF, dude??? :angry:

:w00t:

Well...I'm almost 40, out of shape and overweight. I need a woman who has no patience for endurance

Sloooooow riiiiide! :devil:

(Woah,i'm drunk ) :wacko:

First response, no.

At her age to be doing that she has to be a little cooky. I wouldn't be able to put up with her. I can stand the shallow ditzy 19 yr olds but girls over 40 have never worked well with me.

Of course, if it was for an hour for one evening, I probably could tolerate it, but I would not call back.

Is that your girlfriend in your avatar?? :devil: