Maybe others of you will find this interesting...

saundena

The Greatest Country in the World.

What other countries have you visited to know this is true?

What is your point in asking me this question?

There are almost 200 countries in the world.

How many countries do I have to visit in order for you to accept my statement as being valid?

How many countries have you been to, and which countries do you think are greater than the United States?

Well, here is the Youtube link. This should work.

EDIT- This is the last time I ever try posting a video. The first time I used the "insert media button". The second time I just copied the link text into the posting area. I don't know why Youtube is not accessible for you all

Edited by saundena

Well, here is the Youtube link. This should work.

youtube.com/watch?v=kd9TlGDZGkI&ob=av2em

EDIT- This is the last time I ever try posting a video. The first time I used the "insert media button". The second time I just copied the link text into the posting area. I don't know why Youtube is not accessible for you all

Same issue as your first post, content is blocked in your (our?) country...here is another try. By the way, that is the 1980 or 1981 Buffalo Bills, coming out onto the field of Rich Stadium, being flanked by the Buffalo Jills...it is a pretty quick shot, but I think the player is Ben Williams, a very underrated, and under appreciated DE, in Bills history...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMY3EY99xRo

ps= your right, great song, great band!

Same issue as your first post, content is blocked in your (our?) country...here is another try. By the way, that is the 1980 or 1981 Buffalo Bills, coming out onto the field of Rich Stadium, being flanked by the Buffalo Jills...it is a pretty quick shot, but I think the player is Ben Williams, a very underrated, and under appreciated DE, in Bills history...

youtube.com/watch?v=CMY3EY99xRo

ps= your right, great song, great band!

I'm surprised that it's blocked in the US. I don't think I've ever seen a youtube music video blocked in the US! I posting from Brazil which is surprising. I have so many issues here with copy write restrictions-- it's maddening. I can't use Justin TV, Hula, etc. Pandora and Netflix streaming also won't work over here either! Sometimes I feel like I'm living in the 1990's!

ANYWAY, thanks for the info... I knew it was an early 80's team, but you have good eyes (and a good memory) to pick out the team year.

What is your point in asking me this question?

There are almost 200 countries in the world.

How many countries do I have to visit in order for you to accept my statement as being valid?

How many countries have you been to, and which countries do you think are greater than the United States?

All i am saying is just because our politicians and radio mouths tell you something, it doesn't mean it is true, and until you actually go abroad and see what other countries have to offer you and how their people live you should not make universal statements that you know little about. I have been to about 20 countries with about a half dozen with more freedoms, healthier life styles and better life experiences than ours. And yes given the chance I would prefer to live in some of them rather than here. Heck the country 20 minutes from RWS has more freedoms than we do.

All i am saying is just because our politicians and radio mouths tell you something, it doesn't mean it is true, and until you actually go abroad and see what other countries have to offer you and how their people live you should not make universal statements that you know little about. I have been to about 20 countries with about a half dozen with more freedoms, healthier life styles and better life experiences than ours. And yes given the chance I would prefer to live in some of them rather than here. Heck the country 20 minutes from RWS has more freedoms than we do.

This is great. I think you were supposed to be served...unfortunately it didn't work out that way. It is funny that people that have been to other countries usually have the same point of view as you.

Just be careful, because America will stick a boot in your ass, and if you don't like it, you can just g-g-g-g-get out!!

So I've been brainwashed by the media and have a shallow life experience? And you know this how?

Look. You don't know one single thing about me.

You don't know how old I am, what sex, what race, where I've lived, what I've done, what I do, ethnic heritage, political affiliation, value system…not one single thing.

And you dare write to me like I'm some sort of shallow moron who's been duped by the mainstream media?

How about you stop making assumptions about me and where I might arrive at my opinions.

Please also do me a favor and save your proselytizing and pontificating for someone who actually needs it.