Wish List UFA Tyson Clabo RT, Zach Miller TE

freester

These guys fill extreme positions of need. The falcons have many ufa and may not be able to resign clabo. Miller is rumored to want out of oakland. Watch Clabo tomorrow. He is exactly what we need on the line big and nasty, tough as nails and high character.

Lamarr Woodley isnt resigning

they have a bunch of cash tied up with harrison and will probably need to choose between woodley and timmons to sign longterm. our defense becomes solid next year with him. if a miracle happened and we signed both paul solai and woodley our defense would be legit next year...if only

It would be really cool if the Bills could actually sign a free agent that would come in and start and fill a position of need. But reality comes crashing in and it seems like the Bills won't be able to do this. I would love for this to happen because the two biggest positions of need along the offense are RT and Tightend and then they could just focus the draft on the defensive side of things.

Hell I would kill for the Bills just to go out and get one of those guys.

It would be really cool if the Bills could actually sign a free agent that would come in and start and fill a position of need. But reality comes crashing in and it seems like the Bills won't be able to do this. I would love for this to happen because the two biggest positions of need along the offense are RT and Tightend and then they could just focus the draft on the defensive side of things.

Hell I would kill for the Bills just to go out and get one of those guys.

I agree that signing one of these 2 players would be a great boost to our offense and draft strategy as well but the question comes down to you my friend, who is it that you would kill to make it happen? I'm a die hard fan but I have to admitt that I won't kill for this to happen, I'll only pray...lol

There will be enough F.A.'s out there this offseason for our front office to be able to legitimize this roster with a combination of drafting and free agency. I expect to see a few additions to the linebacking corps in free agency, as the crop of draft talent isn't very deep there. Pittsburgh and Woodley is a fine guess, since our guy Whaley is real familiar with him, and Nix did convince Merriman we'd be actively upgrading our roster's talent level. So - it would be an absolute dream if we could get Woodley and Soloi? (Miami's NT), and Tyson Clabo. Throw in Zach Miller. Yeah!

Of our restricted and unrestricted F.A.'s, the unrestricted class has some guys that we will have to replace if we don't resign them. I'm talking about Whitner, Wilson, and Florence in the secondary, and Poz in the middle of our D. All of a sudden we are thin at secondary. All of a sudden Patrick Peterson looks real obvious a choice if he's there at 3.

I would o.k. with that pick if we did solidify our D-line with Miami's NT and our linebacking corps with Woodley. I hope we resign Wilson. I think he was underrated and underused, and is ready to peak now that he's acclimated to the position.

There are a lot of combinations of possible rosters after all is said and done. I'm with you all out there hoping Nix and Gailey aren't too patient with the rebuild.

I agree that signing one of these 2 players would be a great boost to our offense and draft strategy as well but the question comes down to you my friend, who is it that you would kill to make it happen? I'm a die hard fan but I have to admitt that I won't kill for this to happen, I'll only pray...lol

I would metaphorically kill my apathy towards the Bills Free agency which has been dead since 2007. The one big sought after free agent the Bills have got since TD left was Dockery and he was a clear overpay whose heart wasn't in playing Buffalo.

I would metaphorically kill my apathy towards the Bills Free agency which has been dead since 2007. The one big sought after free agent the Bills have got since TD left was Dockery and he was a clear overpay whose heart wasn't in playing Buffalo.

So your apathy has been dead since 2007 and you still want to kill it? :unsure:

why is no one mentioning David Harris from the Jets? He should be priority number 1 (Timmons will stay in Pittsburgh, as he has already said money wasent his motivating factor)...meanwhile the Jets cannot afford to keep Harris and their other 15 UFA....so hes a realistic possibility..

David Harris

Any RT, any at all (obviously Clabo would be ideal)

Zach Miller would also be ideal

And then Draft Cam Newton or Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus...gotta be one of those 3

Thomas Howard, Wayne hunter, Vincent Jackson.

Trade Evans for a late 2nd or early 3rd

Draft

1- Fairley DT

2-Pouncey RG

2-Herzlich Olb

3-Dj Williams TE

4-Matthews ilb

4-Ziemba rt

5-Szczur WR

6-Romeus DE

7-Jah Reid ot

switch to a 4-3 under scheme,

Merriman as stand up RE, Fairley 3, Williams NT, and carrington at LE.

Thomas Howard ROLB behind DL, poz ilb, and Herzlich LOLB but on or very near line.

Edited by frogger

Thomas Howard, Wayne hunter, Vincent Jackson.

Trade Evans for a late 2nd or early 3rd

Draft

1- Fairley DT

2-Pouncey RG

2-Herzlich Olb

3-Dj Williams TE

4-Matthews ilb

4-Ziemba rt

5-Szczur WR

6-Romeus DE

7-Jah Reid ot

switch to a 4-3 under scheme,

Merriman as stand up RE, Fairley 3, Williams NT, and carrington at LE.

Thomas Howard ROLB behind DL, poz ilb, and Herzlich LOLB but on or very near line.

Thomas Howard is average...but an upgrade...id prefer David Harris, or Lawrence Timmons (but see above...I doubt he leaves Pitt)

Pouncey in the 2nd round? as if the Steelers let him get past their first round pick, let alone the other 31 teams passing on him

The rest of it im fine with...if Fairley is there ya take him, if not, Cammmmm Newwwwtonnnnnnn