Pokerstars.net New Home Games( Beta)

ajzepp

***Special Offer***

I have won about four "double or nothing" tourneys today. If there is anyone reading this who hasn't signed up in the poker club yet who wants to play tomorrow, if you join before the tourney I will pay your entry fee for our TBD tourney tomorrow (Monday) night. I will make this offer available to the first three people who take me up on it. Send me a PM and I'll provide you instructions from there.

I think I used one. I'm registered and ready to play! Bring it, boys! :pirate:

Edited by LanaK6

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Special Offer***

I have won about four "double or nothing" tourneys today. If there is anyone reading this who hasn't signed up in the poker club yet who wants to play tomorrow, if you join before the tourney I will pay your entry fee for our TBD tourney tomorrow (Monday) night. I will make this offer available to the first three people who take me up on it. Send me a PM and I'll provide you instructions from there.

Offer expires in T-6:22 hr!

I'm still running through Lana's chips $25 at a time. Isn't there a way for the game to just end?

PTR

lmao, I don't think so

RIP TBD Poker Club 2011-2011

Overreacting much? :lol: I don't think it's time to give up quite yet, AJ.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Most of you know what it's like being a college student. Suddenly: essays!

No, not giving up...I just expected at least ONE person to show up tonight lol. I recruited promo because he was awesome to play with in the past, but he joined just tonight. Was just surprised that nobody else was there, that's all :)

By the way, for anyone having trouble with deposits, here is an email I received back with regard to that issue...

Hello AJ,

Thanks for your email.

You can advise your club members to write to our Deposit Assistance

Department, at dad@pokerstars.com, to get assistance with deposit methods

available where they live. The Deposit Assistance Department can also call

your club members, if they provide their phone numbers and convenient time

to call.

Please do not hesitate to write to us again if we can be of any further

assistance. Thank you very much for choosing PokerStars, we wish you a

pleasant playing experience.

Regards,

Rin

PokerStars Support Team

I almost get the impression that you can make a payment over the phone, which might be the most convenient way for some folks. They are very good about responding to emails quickly, so if you leave them a time to call you, I am confident they'll be able to help out.

My apologies for missing....been incapacitated this weekend/today and it completely escaped me

That's okay brother...hopefully next time we can get a bigger game going :thumbsup:

Sorry, I went out and got drunk.

Monday may not be the best day for me.

:lol:

This is starting to feel like the beginning of the film, Major League. I'm in the role of the coach trying to make calls to all the prospective players, and Gary M is like Tom Berenger lying on a disheveled bed in Mexico, half-passed out, bottle of tequila on the nightstand, and a two dollar whore in the bed next to him :lol:

Edited by ajzepp

• 1 month later...