Pokerstars.net New Home Games( Beta)

ajzepp

This is very cool from what I've read so far...we had a couple of TBD poker games in the past that were fun, but this takes it to a new level. Apparently it's a way to set up your own private poker club where only people you invite can take part. I would love to see if there is still interest out there to get another game going, because with this sort of set-up it would be much easier to keep it going over the long term. Also, I think it's possible to arrange for sit-and-go style tourneys instead of just cash games, in addition to a lot of other options, so this could really be cool.

I'd be interersted to hear from you guys as to how much interest there is in maybe getting a TBD poker club fired up so that we can have a weekly/monthly game. Below is the link to some of the information about this feature:

http://www.pokerstars.net/poker/home-games/

Edited by ajzepp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very cool from what I've read so far...we had a couple of TBD poker games in the past that were fun, but this takes it to a new level. Apparently it's a way to set up your own private poker club where only people you invite can take part. I would love to see if there is still interest out there to get another game going, because with this sort of set-up it would be much easier to keep it going over the long term. Also, I think it's possible to arrange for sit-and-go style tourneys instead of just cash games, in addition to a lot of other options, so this could really be cool.

I'd be interersted to hear from you guys as to how much interest there is in maybe getting a TBD poker club fired up so that we can have a weekly/monthly game. Below is the link to some of the information about this feature:

count me in

I could play a hand or two.

"Funders of Joe's Bankroll"

:devil:

:lol:

I'd love to play.

Club Leonidas

Beerball is probably in favor of this, too lol

BTW, I think we had as many as 8 for one of our past TBD games, so hopefully we can do even better and get a multi-table tourney going :) That woudl be awesome...The cool thing is that once we get everyone into the club, it'll be much easier to just send out notices as to when we set the tourney dates for as opposed to having to try and round up people from scratch every time. This could really be a lot of fun!

Edited by ajzepp

I kinda like my fantasy football league name...Travis Henry's Parenting Academy

lol, maybe Willis wants to be a co-sponsor?

The Two Bills Drive Poker Club has broken ground!

All welcome...invitations have already been sent out to anyone who has posted in this thread. Please either post a message here or PM me if you'd like to join!!

Anyone who joins is more than welcome to invite their friends....let's get this thing rockin'!!!

Hey guys...some of you already know this, but just to clarify, the pokerstars.net download is for play money only. Please also download the pokerstars.com version for when we play real money games. We can do both if that's what you guys want, but my personal view is that it's often better to have at least like a $1 entry fee just cause people will play more seriously.

I was thinking about when might be a good night to have recurring tourney times. We won't have the NFL anymore a month from now, so I thought maybe Sunday afternoons or evenings might work. When are you guys typically available to play, and what nights/days/times do you think would work best?

*I will be making a deposit either tonight or tomorrow night after work so I'll be able to offer some feedback on the process. If any of you guys are already playing here, maybe let us know your experiences too

Edited by ajzepp

Cool, the club page has a section for upcoming games.

Hey guys...some of you already know this, but just to clarify, the pokerstars.net download is for play money only. Please also download the pokerstars.com version for when we play real money games. We can do both if that's what you guys want, but my personal view is that it's often better to have at least like a $1 entry fee just cause people will play more seriously.

I was thinking about when might be a good night to have recurring tourney times. We won't have the NFL anymore a month from now, so I thought maybe Sunday afternoons or evenings might work. When are you guys typically available to play, and what nights/days/times do you think would work best?

*I will be making a deposit either tonight or tomorrow night after work so I'll be able to offer some feedback on the process. If any of you guys are already playing here, maybe let us know your experiences too

Sunday afternoons/evenings (evenings probably better) sound cool. We'll see how often the girlfriend tries to drag me away :bag:

The last time I played against some of you I whooped your asses! 0:)

lol...u want an invite?

Cool, the club page has a section for upcoming games.

Sunday afternoons/evenings (evenings probably better) sound cool. We'll see how often the girlfriend tries to drag me away :bag:

I thought that was pretty cool too...so far I really like this set-up...I submitted a (bills) logo for the club, so once that gains approval it should show up on there. This could really be cool if we could get a regular game going, even if it's only every month.

EDIT: Another cool thing is that the minimum deposit via e-check is only $10 :thumbsup:

Edited by ajzepp