My phone called itself

Hammered a Lot

Last night my cordless home phone rang. I looked at the caller ID number and it was my phone number So my home phone was calling my home phone! This has never happened before. Anybody know what could cause this? Are my phone calls being track? Bugged? I am on the New York State Do not call list for telemarketers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night my cordless home phone rang. I looked at the caller ID number and it was my phone number So my home phone was calling my home phone! This has never happened before. Anybody know what could cause this? Are my phone calls being track? Bugged? I am on the New York State Do not call list for telemarketers.

I believe that you have stepped into the Twilight Zone.<key the music> Your future self called your present self. Good thing you didn't answer, that would have been catastrophic.

Obviously a cry of loneliness. Talk to your phone more often.

Alien invasion

End Times

Junk made in Taiwan

Thanks for your advice, but Hammer really doesn't need your advice.

Ok, that's the third time I've tried to repy to your post but couldn't. Wait, did I just see a frog drop past my window? :unsure:

You should use this thread as an example. Hammer came here looking for answers and now look at the total bull **** that he's gotten I mean look at how quick everyone is to offer their assistance.

I believe that you have stepped into the Twilight Zone.<key the music> Your future self called your present self. Good thing you didn't answer, that would have been catastrophic.

What if his future self was calling with a good stock tip?