Ryan Tannehill

There's a really good chance that tannehill isn't even their starter next year. Johnny Manziel is heading up to College Station early to compete for the job. I've seen some great HS players throughout Texas and I'm no scout but this kid was the most dominant player I have ever watched. He was originally committed to Oregon but switched because his mom wanted him to stay closer to their home in Kerrville Texas. I'm on my mobile so I can't post a video but if you get a chance you should take a look

There's a really good chance that tannehill isn't even their starter next year. Johnny Manziel is heading up to College Station early to compete for the job. I've seen some great HS players throughout Texas and I'm no scout but this kid was the most dominant player I have ever watched. He was originally committed to Oregon but switched because his mom wanted him to stay closer to their home in Kerrville Texas. I'm on my mobile so I can't post a video but if you get a chance you should take a look

The QB I think we should keep an eye on next year is Nick Foles in Arizona. Just my personal opinion though.