Shaud Williams

pdh1

he ran pretty good ........I'd give him some time

remember Darick Holmes? lol haha

157413[/snapback]

Hey Holmes had some good games for the Bills and the Packers.

If you want to talk about backs that were busts, try Curtis Enus (penn state) or what ever his last name was.

That was very encouraging to see Shaud Williams run like that today. Gaining good yards when the Browns pretty much knew he would run it.

He seemed to have some of Willis' qualities (on first glance, anyway) where he makes positive yards when the play looks stuffed.

He caught the ball once, too, I think.

He looks like a good #2 next year.

Guest taleof2qb's

well 10 carries does not a RB make, especially against the team buffalo faced today. but shaud W did impress. maybe one of those useful dave megget types.

Shaud Williams ran against a demoralised team that was using its second unit on the field. Granted, he ran very well, but at that stage the game looked like a preseason match.

I really don´t think he´s good enough to start in this league. Maybe in the future he will improve enough so he´ll be able to, but not now.

Glad Shaud got some carries today. I was thrilled when he signed with the Bills. I told my skeptical Dad back home in Depew, NY that this kid would make the team. He is a team leader also. He was the glue that held an Alabama team in near chaos together his senior year.

3/28/2004 - a great day of golf...i hole out from 75 yards, for an eagle 2, and my friend carlos 1 ups me 4 holes later by holeing out from 105 for an eagle 2...

157468[/snapback]

Let me know when you stop playing the red tees <_<

I was a big fan of Shaud in training camp and thought he could be a great ST player.

After watching him in action today (in person) I just think he is WAY too small to be anything more than a 3rd down back. If the Bills are going to rely on him as their No.2, that would be a big mistake in my opinion. He is good No.3...one who you wouldn't turn to if Willis went down for an extended period of time.

I was a big fan of Shaud in training camp and thought he could be a great ST player.

After watching him in action today (in person) I just think he is WAY too small to be anything more than a 3rd down back. If the Bills are going to rely on him as their No.2, that would be a big mistake in my opinion. He is good No.3...one who you wouldn't turn to if Willis went down for an extended period of time.

157792[/snapback]

Agreed, too bad he suffers from Simonton Disease, though he did have a nice game today.

Agreed, too bad he suffers from Simonton Disease, though he did have a nice game today.

157813[/snapback]

Yeah, it was really cool to see him get some carries. Coming out of training camp, I was convinced he would be the Bills KO return man this year...good thing I don't make those decisions!

By Simonton's disease, do you mean Shaud is short?

I don't see where being 5'7" is so awful, especially if the defense can't see you until you emerge from behind the line. Maybe it's a disadvantage catching passes, but I still like the possibilities of SW.

Maybe I'm thinking of Dave Meggett being a very useful RB at 5'7"...