Broncos reportedly would deal QB Orton for 2nd-round pick * NFL.c

ship mccargo and maybin to denver for orton. if you want to sweeten it, throw in kelsay.. should seal it..

why is denver licking ther chops for guys the bills will be cutting anyway for a weak armed Fitz light . Thats the first building block for a superbowlTeam. We need to talk about building the D not this mindless crap.

Why the hell would anyone want Orton? Say what you want about Fitz, he's better than Orton. And I don't want to pay a second round pick for a backup QB.

How about he is a winning QB in the NFL. Fitz, Has yet to prove that he can win in the NFL. Orton is a much, much, much better option at QB than Fitz. I think if you polled 32 GM's if they wanted Fitz or Orton. It would not even be close Orton would win hands down.

Maybe they can trade him to Chicago for Jay Cutler. :wallbash:

Orton has outplayed Cutler since the trade. http://www.nfl.com/players/jaycutler/profile?id=CUT288111

http://www.nfl.com/players/kyleorton/profile?id=ORT716150

The major difference is Orton was backed by the 32nd defense while Cutler had the 9th. Plus, the Bears gave up 2 1sts rounders & a 3rd. It was amazing trade for Denver. They just drafted like idiots.

That said, Orton isn't worth a 2nd especially with Denver likely to commit to Tebow.

Now i know many of you dont want him. I myself dont too.. But we all love football and love to hear what going on around the NFL.so im sharing this with everyone on here.. anyways, what do you guys think about this? what if the bills did give denver a second pick for orton. would you be pretty mad about it or happy? I think i be pretty upset, since we need players for our D..but i dont have nothing against Orton. i wouldnt mind to see him in buffalo to be honest, but not for our second round pick

No thanks, we already have Fitz we don't need another one, 2nd round needs to go OT or front 7.

Now i know many of you dont want him. I myself dont too.. But we all love football and love to hear what going on around the NFL.so im sharing this with everyone on here.. anyways, what do you guys think about this? what if the bills did give denver a second pick for orton. would you be pretty mad about it or happy? I think i be pretty upset, since we need players for our D..but i dont have nothing against Orton. i wouldnt mind to see him in buffalo to be honest, but not for our second round pick

denver picks where?

Edited by iinii

Thank you, no. We have one Fitzpatrick, so a second is not needed.

Orton is no better than Fitz. I dont hate the guy, especially if he was all we had. but Id be pissed if we even gave up a 4th for him since we already have him on the roster, more or less.

Yeah, I would agree with this that I dont see Orton as much of an upgrade on Fitz to warrant a high 2nd round pick on team full of holes. IMO Orton is probably a little better QB than Fitz, but I just dont think he is enough of an upgrade to give up a high 2nd round pick on a team this devoid of talent at so many positions. I wouldnt be pissed if we traded a later pick or a mid pick this year and next for him, but anything more than that would be too much unless we could retrieve some compensation by then trading Fitz.

He's the kind of player Jeff Fisher likes. Wherever he ends up - if they don't have a legit QB - expect him to deal for Orton. Unless he goes to Carolina. In which case, he'll draft Luck. Presuming Luck comes out.

Luck is coming out. Whenever a player says I am going to evaluate all of my options, of which there a re two, he has already decided and he si coming out. If he were staying he would have said "There is too much pu$$y at Stanford and there is no way I am leaving."

On a side note. I wonder if Denver can woo Harbaugh away from Stanford and then send Tebow and the Bronco's #1 to Carolina for their #1 to pick Luck.

Or give up Orton, Tebow and the #1 pick. That's what I ask for if I'm Carolina. I then trade Orton for a 4th and Clausen for a 3rd. Now I have Tebow and the 2nd pick in the draft, plus those two extra picks.