Official Game Thread: Bills at the Jets

I don't care who plays QB for the Bills. But stating the obvious doesn't make me a hater.

What was that, Bob? Am I picking on Brohm too much?

PTR

No. I am giving Brohm some slack just due to lack of experience. I agree he looks bad though.

Lets get this over and draft some defense and a RT

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't care less about Brohm. I'm just calling out clueless loudmouths when I see them and you're currently leading the pack.

Sure you are. Maybe your should watch the game instead of tracking my posts. Have I said anything untrue today?

PTR

Ok. So here are a few thoughts from me.

Brohm is not a viable option. There should be a moratorium put on future QB discussions.

This draft has to be about defense!

This team still has a lot of soul searching to do when third stringers are trouncing our first teamers.

Sure you are. Maybe your should watch the game instead of tracking my posts. Have I said anything untrue today?

PTR

Everything you've said has been a complete load of crap.

And again he gets crushed by an unblocked blitzer during his delivery. He should have jumped over the guy and thrown a 60 yard strike left-handed but he sucks too much. <_<

Did you see Whitner standing in the end zone letting Clemens walk in for a TD? Got his buggy loaded up.

Donte shut it down 3 weeks ago when he found out how little he was worth to the Bills.

He's done more standing around in the last 3 weeks than he has in the rest of his career combined.

Ok. So here are a few thoughts from me.

Brohm is not a viable option. There should be a moratorium put on future QB discussions.

This draft has to be about defense!

This team still has a lot of soul searching to do when third stringers are trouncing our first teamers.

Good point. We will draft a QB just to get a viable option after Fitz.

Everything you've said has been a complete load of crap.

And again he gets crushed by an unblocked blitzer during his delivery. He should have jumped over the guy and thrown a 60 yard strike left-handed but he sucks too much. <_<

He got crushed by that blitzer because he couldn't read the defense to know a blitz was coming and make a line call to pick it up.

PTR

Simon. If I may. I didn't expect much from brohm. But I expected better. The jets secondary is out! now I will admit that it isn't all his fault, but he shoulders a lot of the blame.