Aaron Maybin comments

Billsguy

Dicky j and his love for all thing undersized and fast / hopefully with one more off season we can't put all of his damage in the rearview mirror .

Mckelvin at least show flashed of ability , hopefully he can take his skill set and turn in more consistant profomances. I just don't know what th think about Maybin, looks like a total disaster.

Another thing about Maybin seems to me with two full years of weight traing ect. he could have put on 10-15 lbs . I just don't get it he looks a slim as ever. Not saying that is the only problem but at least the bulk and strength would give him an add deminsion

but what the heck do i know

The other thing that irritates me to no end about the Maybin situation, is why can't he isn't at least a Special Teams stud. While thats small consolation for an 11th overall pick... he could at least be Mark Pike or Josh Stamer?? For crying out loud, we have safeties and CBs covering on ST, he wouldn't be an upgrade over that??

The other thing that irritates me to no end about the Maybin situation, is why can't he isn't at least a Special Teams stud. While thats small consolation for an 11th overall pick... he could at least be Mark Pike or Josh Stamer?? For crying out loud, we have safeties and CBs covering on ST, he wouldn't be an upgrade over that??

good point , this stuff a freaking disaster

Tasker was selected in the ninth round (226th overall) of the 1985 NFL Draft by the Houston Oilers where he played for two seasons. He was claimed off waivers by the Buffalo Bills on November 8, 1986.

Sorry, I meant Talley...

He might ... might hurt someone with these. Therefore, his arsenal more likely consists of a water pistol ... that is empty.

Not to pile on the guy too bad, but how can he POSSIBLY put a highlight video on his website after the career he's had so far. It's beyond comical. He has to get footage from preseason games to even fill it out.

At least he's worth a laugh.