Predictions for 2011 Bills and their fans

offyourocker

You know, despite the 4-11 record, I enjoyed this season a whole heck of a lot more than probably any season since '03. They were often fun to watch and they kept it close in a lot of games. Yeah, they had the requisite agonizing losses, but they felt different for some reason.

I share the same emotions right now. It does feal a bit different. Shore up the D and they could have a winning season. Or st least 8-8. There is something about Fitz. He has that something that I hsvn't felt in a Bills QB in a long time. Can't put my finger on it.

I predict that if the Bills take a QB with their first pick in the 2011 draft, then there will be a large contingent of fans who say it was a bad decision because they need a run stopper on defense. And conversely, if the Bills do draft a stud on defense first, a large contingent of Bills fans will call it moronic decision that will set the franchise back another 10 years.

And I predict it doesn't matter who the fans or Nix want to draft as long as Ralph Wilson has veto power.

You know, despite the 4-11 record, I enjoyed this season a whole heck of a lot more than probably any season since '03. They were often fun to watch and they kept it close in a lot of games. Yeah, they had the requisite agonizing losses, but they felt different for some reason.

Thats what ive said since the second half of the season...."most exciting 4-11 team ever"

I believe we are on the right trajectory. Once we got past the bye, it was a fun year to be a Bills Fan.

Dammit, I've had it with Kelly's stupid decision making, Reed's drops, Bruce jumping offsides and don't even get me started on Biscuit being out of position again!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Yeah - and Howard Ballard had a holding call, AGAIN! :o

Hahahaaaaa

It was different because the curse of Levy/Jauron was lifted. Like him or hate him, few could deny that Gailey actually knows what he is doing in terms of running an offense. Under Jauron, the offense was a chicken without a head.

Wrt Nix, if one takes away the Spiller pick (which was probably mandated by Mr. Wilson), he went out and drafted a couple of big linemen, the major need of this team. And, his lifelong record of recognizing talent speaks for itself.

If left alone, I believe these two can possibly get us to the playoffs. Under Levy/Jauron, this was not possible imo.

Wow, what a memory. I had forgetten. I used to beg for Frank. Just try him Please! This year was great fun for me but also

This year we sucked. Make no mistake. But....next year looks promising. I am joking and i am serious. I have hope again. damn me.