Big Win Against the NJ Jets

uticaclub

I know the game means nothing to the jets, and if we lose we could get a way better draft pick. But since we screw up every pick, I would love to go out and smoke the Jets just like we did last year to the Colts and go into the offseason without such a bitter taste in my mouth, and then hope next year we have the 32nd pick.

I know the game means nothing to the jets, and if we lose we could get a way better draft pick. But since we screw up every pick, I would love to go out and smoke the Jets just like we did last year to the Colts and go into the offseason without such a bitter taste in my mouth, and then hope next year we have the 32nd pick.

Any Bills fan who'd take any amount of pride what-so-ever in the Bills starters beating the Jets JV team is someone who's completely delusional and in need of getting their head examined.

This is a glorified exhibition game. I'm going to be there and my only wish is that the Bills play to whichever level the Jets choose…JV or Varsity. Then let the chips fall where they may…win, lose or draw.

Any Bills fan who'd take any amount of pride what-so-ever in the Bills starters beating the Jets JV team is someone who's completely delusional and in need of getting their head examined.

This is a glorified exhibition game. I'm going to be there and my only wish is that the Bills play to whichever level the Jets choose…JV or Varsity. Then let the chips fall where they may…win, lose or draw.

As I've stated before. Beating the Jets and feeling good about it is like the 5 year old who is delighted to beat daddy when daddy lets him win. As the kid gets older, if daddy can still beat him and continues to tank, eventually the kid, who becomes a teenager & then an adult gets very resentful. I'm getting tired of daddy Ralph thinking we fans should be happy when we win the final game against playoff teams like Indy last year & the Jets (?) this year who pull their players and play the B & C squads.

PS: I'm glad I didn't get tickets to this Sunday's game. The Jets should refund half the ticket price. After spending last Sunday at the Ralph, thankfully, I won't be back until September. I need the time off to recover from watching that disgusting game vs NE.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Cynics everywhere! I'm with ya Uticaclub, smoke em!

This is a sore subject for me.

Is it time to start Brohm and bring in Brown? i think so.

Give some of them a taste the bottom of the depth chart. Those who have not had a NFL Gameday exp. And call some wild plays. Let it hang out there. wth right?

Chan probably knows enough about his starters by now.

And if we beat those sons o guns well that will be all the better.

CMON DOC! that's like saying if you get a bj the night before the big job interview, but then they hire someone else, you should turn down a bj before the next interview! what kind of logic is that?

I DON'T THINK THE TWO ARE RELATED...especially the way we draft.

you play to win the game!

CMON DOC! that's like saying if you get a bj the night before the big job interview, but then they hire someone else, you should turn down a bj before the next interview! what kind of logic is that?

You need to work on your similes. I'm not saying don't play to win the game, but I just don't see that it's that big of a deal to end a 5-11 season with a win. At the end of the day it's a bad season no matter which way you look at it.

Since this game means NOTHING to the Jets, I assume they will rest their starters, which would make the game almost fair for the Bills. That being said, I don't want to see our first team beat their 2nd or 3rd team for nothing other than pride. We may as well look at our bench warmers one last time before the off-season starts so we can decide who is worth bringing into camp next year and who should be cut after next Sunday's game. My 2 Cents..

Man I love a good BJ almost as I love a good Bills win. A BJ while watching the Bills win is the best feeling in the world. Especially with a cold one in one hand and a joint in the other. :thumbsup:

Man I love a good BJ almost as I love a good Bills win. A BJ while watching the Bills win is the best feeling in the world. Especially with a cold one in one hand and a joint in the other. :thumbsup:

If you have a cold one in one hand and a joint in the other, how are you going to tickle his balls?