Need Seattle to Keep losing

box0life

I think it could. Having two high 4th rounders is a pretty sweet thing. It also makes us more mobile if we want to move around.

Either way, a high 4th rounder is a fairly high pick. This is going to be a very important draft for them with the draft slot we are getting. I am hoping they get a lot right this time.

Yes, hopefully we can draft the next Tim Euhus!!

Seriously, check out our historic 4th round picks; it's pretty dismal. (McGee's probably the best).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=0610&type=team

I believe that many will argue that Andre Reed was our best 4th rd. pick, ahead of "Vitamin T" McGee

Seattle is now 6-9 and they have lost a few games in a row. The more they lose, the higher the fourth round pick we get from them for Beast Mode. This pick could be very important to this team next year.

Wow! Talk about looking for a silver lining in a pile of dogsh!t.

Wayne Daniels, TCU. Or Sam Acho Are two targets for that Beastmode pick. I think Daniels will be there even if Seattle makes the playoffs and gets the 21st pick. Sam Acho would be gone by the 21st pick in the 4th but could be there if Seattle misses the playoffs.

Wow! Talk about looking for a silver lining in a pile of dogsh!t.

I can't argue with this. Marv turned the 12th overall pick into a player who was worth no more than a 4th rounder on the open market. That was hardly the mark of a good GM.

That said, I'd rather have an early fourth rounder than a later one.

Seattle is now 6-9 and they have lost a few games in a row. The more they lose, the higher the fourth round pick we get from them for Beast Mode. This pick could be very important to this team next year.

I said it before, I am predicting that the guy the Bills draft with that pick they got in exchange for Lynch makes a special teams tackle on opening day next year.

We seriously should have gotten a 3rd rounder for Lynch. The guy was a 1st round pick only a couple years ago! He should be in the prime of his career right now. I think that Seattle got the better end of that "deal".

:bag: