Who is going to the Ralph on Sunday?

rockpile

Santa R Rich came early and me and BabyRock are going Sunday!

Since I have not been back since opening day, and there are lots of confusing stories about where Two Bills Drive parties, I could use some input.

Hammers is always a great place to tailgate, but is Lot One Pole Six still the TBD party? Do Pinto Kenny, Badolbilz, Lorii and others still meet there before the game?

Edumacate me, please. :beer:

I love snow games and will be wearing my Dad's 1961 Bills Boosters coat, - see my avatar from the Indy game last year.

Since I have not been back since opening day, and there are lots of confusing stories about where Two Bills Drive parties, I could use some input.

Hammers is always a great place to tailgate, but is Lot One Pole Six still the TBD party? Do Pinto Kenny, Badolbilz, Lorii and others still meet there before the game?

I love snow games and will be wearing my Dad's 1961 Bills Boosters coat, - see my avatar from the Indy game last year.

Kenny and the red pinto are still in lot one in the normal place.

I can't speak to any of the others.

I'll be heading with a group of friends from Rochester. We will be in Lot 2. If you see a guy wearing a throwback TO jersey, Giants wool hat and hitting an Octabong say hi. :pirate:

Related news, does anyone know where Kenny is moving next year?

I'll be heading with a group of friends from Rochester. We will be in Lot 2. If you see a guy wearing a throwback TO jersey, Giants wool hat and hitting an Octabong say hi. :pirate:

Related news, does anyone know where Kenny is moving next year?

Hammer's Lot, Mud Lot, Lot 1 ? I think Kenny is waiting to see what the Bills decide to do with Lot 1 next year. I'll ask him Sunday as he does a small pretailgate tailgate in my other lot The Rock Lot.

Not going :( It's been a few years since my last trek to 1 Bills Drive. I'd like to change that trend next year. BTW, Love the Avatar

I was planning on going to this game and enjoy the weather and atmosphere at the Ralph. But...I live in Western MA. That means I can finally watch this one on TV. I have hated the Pats since birth.? I think. Ha Ha! What has been up with the Vikings on TV almost every week??? Love Favre. What happened to THAT team? Letting Pat Williams get the chance to go elsewhere was a huge mistake too. He is 37 or 38 and has not missed a game, or a step, in a long time. The Vikings should have gone to the dance last year. All those turnovers?? Anyway. Always a faithful Bills fan. It has been far too long since i have been on the forun. Not a newbe??? Im as old as good old Pat Williams and just flat out admire his skills. He was a fav of mine when he was with the Bills. One more lost great player thats on the long list over the last few years.

Hammer's Lot, Mud Lot, Lot 1 ? I think Kenny is waiting to see what the Bills decide to do with Lot 1 next year. I'll ask him Sunday as he does a small pretailgate tailgate in my other lot The Rock Lot.

That is the TBD tailgate lot, right?

I expect we will see you there! The Rock Lot has a nice ring to it! :lol:

What time is the small pretailgate tailgate?

Merry Christmas, Eric!

BTW, Love the Avatar

Thanks, my avatar is from 12.31.2009 :thumbsup: