Did the Bills win today because of drugs?

ieatcrayonz

As the Dolphins tried to drive for the tie or win, Ricky Williams stayed in bounds and lost at least two plays worth of time for them. Why would anyone do this? Is it possible his brain being so fried from pot actually got us a win?

Is there any way we can convince Brady to smoke some of that dope next week?

If you actually watch the play, Leodis made an excellent tackle so that Ricky couldn't make it to the sideline. now idk if this thread was a joke but can't we all just enjoy a quality Bills win?

Oh yea, and I guarantee more than half of the players on our current roster have smoked at some point in their life.... I mean have you looked at Stevie Johnson? Hell for all we know Fitzmagic could be blowing some Boston kush right now.

and by the looks of it, I'd say Kyle Williams gets meth injected every time he comes off the field.

If you actually watch the play, Leodis made an excellent tackle so that Ricky couldn't make it to the sideline. now idk if this thread was a joke but can't we all just enjoy a quality Bills win?

Oh yea, and I guarantee more than half of the players on our current roster have smoked at some point in their life.... I mean have you looked at Stevie Johnson? Hell for all we know Fitzmagic could be blowing some Boston kush right now.

and by the looks of it, I'd say Kyle Williams gets meth injected every time he comes off the field.

I see you've never met crayonz before...

Maybe Ricky's Yoga Enlightenment helped him to realize that the game was an illusion and that the only way out would be to sacrifice himself to alleviate the suffering of his opponents. Did you ever consider that?

You can't credit every good thing to weed.

...hahaha, of course you can.

Fixed.

The fish made many stupid plays, and even more stupid play calls that just that one by Williams. And say what you want about Fitz not being a starter caliber QB etc. etc., but thank God we don't have Henne or Delhome!

Edited by CodeMonkey

Can you provide a link for any of those highly provocative and inflammatory statements? You really should think before you post.

Drugs notwithstanding, the Dolphins ran the worst one-minute drill I've ever seen. Not even close. Two inbounds checkdowns and the game was over.

Maybe you didn't see Green Bay's final minute last night. Worst in the history of the NFL. Not even exaggerating.

Classy.

As much as I'm not a Patriots fan, you have to respect that Brady is one of the best QB's in the league... and well, he has a hot wife.

I was one who said that Brady was overrated and that anyone could be successful with the teams he played on.

But he has shown me wrong this season.

I still don't like him, but I do respect his abilities a lot more now than I did.