Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you or anyone else is offended by a post, use the big red exclamation point button that says "Report" on the left side of every post and report it. The mods will make a decision on whether to remove, edit, or even ban a poster based on their behavior.

I'm sure he (unlike Mr. Timothy Graham) is secure enough in himself to realize that public message board comments do not often reflect reality and need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Thanks, I will definitely pass it along. Like I said before, Corey's played on a few teams throughout his career and he's never felt more at home than with this organization and fanbase. You guys have A LOT to look forward to in the near future because this team is very close to turning the corner.

Brett, love having a fellow WVU alum on the team. Wish we could get him a few more touches on offense though as he is a pretty darn good runner as well.

Wish they would give him a few carries, he's a short yardage beast, and can catch the ball as well. Bill's fans love him because of his blue collar work ethic. This team has one less hole to fill thanks to Mcintrye. He's also very durable. Go Southfork Bulldog!

Wish they would give him a few carries, he's a short yardage beast, and can catch the ball as well. Bill's fans love him because of his blue collar work ethic. This team has one less hole to fill thanks to Mcintrye. He's also very durable. Go Southfork Bulldog!

I live in Jensen, and remember him playing for South Fork.. It's nice to see a local guy tearing it up in a Bills uniform. :thumbsup:

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

Mr. McIntyre is a bowling ball of energy. He gives his all every single play whether on O or ST.

Sure he makes some mistakes but just love seeing him lead blocking!

Glad ot know he loves being a Bill!!!

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

Got any more good players that have interest in comeing to Buffalo we could alway use players like Corey.

Hello and welcome! I appreciate the 'tude Corey brings to his game. Do you rep any other clients on the Bills' roster?

Yes, I represent Ko Quaye who's a talented rookie D-Tackle on the Practice Squad. Keep the questions coming, and I'll do my best to answer them as soon as possible.

Great to have you stop by. Corey is awesome and brings it every down! I hope your right about this organization it has been a long drought. Anyway it is really nice to have someone in your profession stop by and have friendly conversation. Welcome on the board and nice to met you.

Thanks!

Edited by Brett Tessler

Yes, I represent Ko Quaye who's a talented rookie D-Tackle on the Practice Squad. Keep the questions coming, and I'll do my best to answer them as soon as possible.

So a Q&A type thread would be cool?

Is there anything you do on a day-to-day basis for your players that is lesser known (aka outside of Contract Negotiations, PR man, & sponsorship deals)?

hey Brett....was wondering if you'd be my agent. I plan on holding out from my flag football team in order to get my 40 dollar league fee reduced. Will you represent me? If not....who will? Welcome to the board! We love C-Mac!

Lol. I don't know man... that sounds like a job for Rosenhaus.

I've gotta ask - do players read internet coverage of themselves and the team? Either here, or Buffalo Rumblings, Bills Daily, etc?

I know plenty that do, and I know plenty that don't.

OK - I'll jump in and ask a question....

As someone who actually works professionally in the world of the NFL, what are your thoughts about getting a new CBA and avoiding any labor strife next season? Is it crazy to think that things will get resolved before next season? If there is no CBA, what does that mean for you and your clients?

I know this is a C-Mac thread and all, and I'm glad the Bills paid him because he's a true leader...but I am Interested in an agent's perspective on the "top" soon-to-be draftees...Who are the top 10 guys all the agents are clamoring over?

Thanks for the question. Obviously Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, and a couple other quartebacks are being talked about at the top of the Draft, but I also enjoy trying to find some of the lesser-known prospects like Tim Toone, who ended up being last year's Mr. Irrelevant.

Thats great to hear and I'm glad you took the time to come say hello. Fans really appreciate the opportunity to speak with people who know how the business works so thanks alot :thumbsup:

O and CMac is a beast. We have a cheer for him every week in the stands. Great player and love his attitude.

My pleasure.

Edited by Brett Tessler

This is certainly fortuitous as I have been seeking representation by a qualified agent. I would like to renegotiate my contract with the Stadium Wall and have a list of demands:

1. I want my avatar retired.

2. My own dressing room.

3. Creative control over all my posts and the merchandising rights.

Well? Show me the money!

This is certainly fortuitous as I have been seeking representation by a qualified agent. I would like to renegotiate my contract with the Stadium Wall and have a list of demands:

1. I want my avatar retired.

2. My own dressing room.

3. Creative control over all my posts and the merchandising rights.

Well? Show me the money!

Meh, we'll just trade you again Jason.