NFL Replay

mikef272002

I watched most of it a second time, on NFL Replay...I found it plenty entertaining! :thumbsup:

True though, I am a Bills fan...

Do you think NFL Replay is worth every penny? I do. I love that service. The picture quality is awesome. You can skip through a whole game in 30-40 minutes. I haven't even played with all the extras yet. Definitely worth $40 bucks. I always re-watch the games I saw live at RWS to see what I missed.

PTR

Do you think NFL Replay is worth every penny? I do. I love that service. The picture quality is awesome. You can skip through a whole game in 30-40 minutes. I haven't even played with all the extras yet. Definitely worth $40 bucks. I always re-watch the games I saw live at RWS to see what I missed.

PTR

I think that you mean NFL "Rewind" not "Replay". Rewind is the online subscription for $40 that is indeed awesome (I'm a biased subscriber). IIRC Replay is the shortened game that NFL Network shows at various times later in the week for most but not all games. It's also pretty good. But without TIVO it's hard to watch those games when they're on at 3am.

I think that you mean NFL "Rewind" not "Replay". Rewind is the online subscription for $40 that is indeed awesome (I'm a biased subscriber). IIRC Replay is the shortened game that NFL Network shows at various times later in the week for most but not all games. It's also pretty good. But without TIVO it's hard to watch those games when they're on at 3am.

You are correct. I got mixed up.

PTR

They start showing those games at 8 pm on tuesday wednesday...

PTR

I love it. Totally worth it.

The 30 minute replays are part of the NFL ticket on Directv, not on the NFL network. They are played beginning at 12am Monday on 2 channels, I think 702 and 703. They run right through til Wed about 6am.

I love them, I can say this year I watch about 8-9 games per week this way, I work at home and have a TV in my office at home and watch during endless conference calls. I love to watch the AFC East teams the next team the Bills are playing.

The 30 minute replays are part of the NFL ticket on Directv, not on the NFL network. They are played beginning at 12am Monday on 2 channels, I think 702 and 703. They run right through til Wed about 6am.

I love them, I can say this year I watch about 8-9 games per week this way, I work at home and have a TV in my office at home and watch during endless conference calls. I love to watch the AFC East teams the next team the Bills are playing.

Ah thanks for the clarification. I have neither anymore but used to watch them when they were available. But it was often true that the game that I was most interested in was on at a rough time slot. It's really hard to get a feel for the game though. You don't get much perspective on how the momentum has switched or if a team is down on itself, it's kind of surreal to watch.