I heard both Urbik and Handgartner knee injuries

players can get injured in a 5 game schedle just as much as a 20 game schedule, Its the way the game is

All I could think of after urbik got hurt and levitre took over was How bad is Garrison Sanbourn, the long snapper, after basically all their snappers/centres go down, he still never got the call to go in? They could have come up with a new style offence where they basically run a fake punt/field goal every play

Long snappers are a specialized position. They aren't hired to block. Their skill is passing a ball 15 yards between their legs.

PTR

Long snappers are a specialized position. They aren't hired to block. Their skill is passing a ball 15 yards between their legs.

PTR

And RG's aren't hired to snap the ball to the QB.

Like I said, line the QB up 15 yards downfield then and "Fake punt/Fg" the rest of the game. Even if he can't block, it will give the QB enough time to attempt a pass

It would have to be better then taking a guy like Levitre who has never snapped a ball in a game before take over the spot

players can get injured in a 5 game schedle just as much as a 20 game schedule, Its the way the game is

All I could think of after urbik got hurt and levitre took over was How bad is Garrison Sanbourn, the long snapper, after basically all their snappers/centres go down, he still never got the call to go in? They could have come up with a new style offence where they basically run a fake punt/field goal every play

The A11 offense?

Anyone else seeing a problem with an 18 game season?

If players want their already ridiculous salaries to increase, and the owners want more money as well, the only solution is more TV revenue which means more televised games that count. Simple.

Does that mean more injuries? Probably. But that doesn't matter. Only more money does.

And RG's aren't hired to snap the ball to the QB.

Like I said, line the QB up 15 yards downfield then and "Fake punt/Fg" the rest of the game. Even if he can't block, it will give the QB enough time to attempt a pass

It would have to be better then taking a guy like Levitre who has never snapped a ball in a game before take over the spot

Actually gaurds are hired to be backup or emergency centers. Many gaurds get reps at center. Your idea of using Sanborn and snapping the ball 15 yards deep on every play is absurd to say the least.

Levitre had been working some at center in practice. It was baptism by fire but that is just the way it goes.

All i could think of when Hang and Urbik went down was that I wish Wood was playing. Hopefully we see him at center next week. Urbick is new to the system, I doubt they gave him practice snaps at center. He is a guard/tackle from what ive read. Hope our real backup center and center of the future plays next week!