What if...

SuperBills12

and somehow magically made it to the Super Bowl!

I'm being serious, anything is possible right?

Ok, ready for the bashing now, remember its friday im feeling giddy

155315[/snapback]

Well, since they were "out of it" earlier, I may have to quit my job if that happened.

I will be in Buffalo (WNY) for the SB, whenever we make it.

That being said, this year, I didnt save any personal days, and my boss isnt a sports fan. He wouldn't understand, and I would have to quit.

Honestly, I would to be in WNY. Without a second thought.

Well, since they were "out of it" earlier, I may have to quit my job if that happened.

I will be in Buffalo (WNY) for the SB, whenever we make it.

That being said, this year, I didnt save any personal days, and my boss isnt a sports fan. He wouldn't understand, and I would have to quit.

Honestly, I would to be in WNY. Without a second thought.

155366[/snapback]

Isn't the Superbowl in Jax this year? Wouldn't you be better served to drive up there?

CW

Isn't the Superbowl in Jax this year?  Wouldn't you be better served to drive up there?

CW

155401[/snapback]

F-CK THAT!

Not in a million years.

If the SuperBowl was next door, and the Bills were playing, I would fly to WNY. You're crazy if you think I'm not gonna be next to my dad when they win.

F-CK THAT!

Not in a million years.

If the SuperBowl was next door, and the Bills were playing, I would fly to WNY. You're crazy if you think I'm not gonna be next to my dad when they win.

155423[/snapback]

Why not fly him down to Jax and GO to the game...? :P

Or did I miss a previous post? :P

CW

Why not fly him down to Jax and GO to the game...? :P

Or did I miss a previous post? :P

CW

155444[/snapback]

No, besides just being with my dad, I have to be in WNY. When the sabres were in the finals, there was NOTHING like being in the city. NOTHING. Sorry, but when they go, Ill be in WNY.

155315[/snapback]

I was wastching the comeback game yesterday (aired yesterday on ESPN).

and that is exactly what we did that year...went to pit, won, went to maimi

and won the AFC championship...

As they say, if you are in the playoffs, anything can happen.

155315[/snapback]

ICE would have a friggin' stroke! He wouldn't be able to b!tch about MM & TD & DB. He'd have to LOVE those guys, man! If THIS team won a Bowl...Ohhh Myyyy

:P:P:lol::D

Hey Iceman, what the heck WOULD you do if this team won a Bowl? I know you believe in your heart that it can't happen but....What if??? :P

Guest Max in Tampa

155315[/snapback]

I think it would be more realistic if they made a good run to the end of the season and didn't make the playoffs as this would serve them far better going into next year. Bledsoe is not a Super Bowl caliber QB. Frankly, if it wasn't for Bledsoe blowing the first three games of this year, the Bills would be in the hunt already. The Bills could till use some help at a couple of positions and I think that almost making the playoffs would make them hungrier and more serious next year.

I think it would be more realistic if they made a good run to the end of the season and didn't make the playoffs as this would serve them far better going into next year.  Bledsoe is not a Super Bowl caliber QB.  Frankly, if it wasn't for Bledsoe blowing the first three games of this year, the Bills would be in the hunt already.  The Bills could till use some help at a couple of positions and I think that almost making the playoffs would make them hungrier and more serious next year.

155686[/snapback]

I especially hated that part in the Jacksonville game when Bledsoe didn't knock down that 4th and 14 pass.