A Two out of Three finish

TPS

It would be asking a lot to have the Bills sweep the last three games, but 2 out of 3 wins against the division opponents with only one home game would make me very happy. And, for me, beating the Pats would make the season. What a Merry Christmas it would be!

It would be asking a lot to have the Bills sweep the last three games, but 2 out of 3 wins against the division opponents with only one home game would make me very happy. And, for me, beating the Pats would make the season. What a Merry Christmas it would be!

A win over NE would be fantastic. Especially if it drops them to wildcard status.

Take that, Belichick!

Brady knows our weakness...inability to stop the run and inability to cover an opposing TE....Brady will hand the ball to "The Lawyer" and throw to his bounty of TEs all day long.

Brady knows our weakness...inability to stop the run and inability to cover an opposing TE....Brady will hand the ball to "The Lawyer" and throw to his bounty of TEs all day long.

I'm gonna take this a bit further. (Thanks ganesh- been looking for this opportunity)

I think the Pats* are re-writing NFL offense this year. By design, they've gone almost exclusively to a 2 TE offense. They have a stable of big, strong, fast, deft TE's, thanks to their trading of players for picks the last couple years. These BSFD-TE's are as quick as RB's, while being stronger and taller. They are making mincemeat out of the prototypical OLB's -slender, smallish and fast- that every team has sought for the last 5-6 years. IMO, this was all by design as they freely dumped the biggest WR threat in the league. Every game now, Brady is tossin' TD passes to TE's who seem completely uncovered. And they are. I see no stories about this, other than the Pats* are still great-'must be Brady & Billicheck'. They've been great a long time because they've been innovators.

I hate 'em as much as any Bills fan, but I'm pretty sure I know a new wave when I see one. I could be completely wrong here, but they're doing something different from everyone else. Best advice: take a page out of the Browns playbook. They're the only ones who got ahead enough to force Brady out of this offense.

I