Not excusing Stevie, but.......

I certainly am not happy about Stevie's drop, but it certainly wasn't the only missed opportunity.

The game should have been over on McKelvin's return. I don't know what the situation was that caused Moats to be there. But Leodis was gone and was only stopped because Moats didn't get out of the way. We literally cost ourselves a TD!

To me, that was just as enfuriating as Stevie's drop. His drop was just icing on the cake for me. Not to mention, Lee's drop earlier.

I guess i'm just saying, let's not place ALL the blame on Stevie. Let's see if the kid can bounce back before we overreact. This is a game we shouldn't have been at in the end, honestly.

After losing a game like this, you can point to about 35 different things that would have won the game for the Bills had the play happened differently.

I agree with Buffalo Billy. When you drop over 6 passes thrown to you, you'd have to start taking the blame. It's what you get paid to do.

I won't kill Stevie over this, but I need to see him bounce back next week. This is how you learn to win/lose games. Steve knows he lost the game. He won't drop that pass next time.

That was NOT Moats fault. Moats was running away from Leodis and Leodis just straight ran into him. Leodis is the one at fault here, again, and again.

I wouldn't even blame that on Leodis. He went where the blocks guided him and was carrying too much speed to adjust. He only got that far BECAUSE he was carrying that much speed.

I certainly am not happy about Stevie's drop, but it certainly wasn't the only missed opportunity.

The game should have been over on McKelvin's return. I don't know what the situation was that caused Moats to be there. But Leodis was gone and was only stopped because Moats didn't get out of the way. We literally cost ourselves a TD!

To me, that was just as enfuriating as Stevie's drop. His drop was just icing on the cake for me. Not to mention, Lee's drop earlier.

I guess i'm just saying, let's not place ALL the blame on Stevie. Let's see if the kid can bounce back before we overreact. This is a game we shouldn't have been at in the end, honestly.

I'm not calling this post an excuse But, Leodis got tripped up by his teammate while going full speed, Evans drop was between two defenders and he had to stretch out for it, both were screw ups, But Stevies drop was a perfectly thrown ball right into his arms, that drop was unexcusable

That was all Leodis. Moats was blocking the kicker for God's sake (just ask Stevie - he'll blame God). I'm sure it was tough for Leodis to pause at that point but Moats was making the final block to spring him.

There were about 5 times where the Bills had the game won, but somehow they didn't make the play.

Really, what is the difference between being 3-8 and 2-9....its frustrating to lose a winnable game, but I am encouraged by the direction the team is headed....with a few pieces added through FA and the Draft(no QB unless its Luck), these close losses will turn into wins in the near future.

SJ, a little less time reading your press clippings/and hang'n with JR in the jungle, a little more time hitt'n the juggs machine.

Leodis runs right into Moats who's trying to block and it's Moats's fault? Oh..okay.

Exactly! A returner has to be aware of where his blockers are, not running up their butts. He seemed to be looking back as he was running on Moats' heels and by the time he tried to cut to the side, it was too late. This was on Leoodis, who shows great physical ability as a return man, but seems to lack the mental skillset to go with it.

Should have been 6 points and a win. Can't blame Leodis or Moats. One of the many freak plays that went against us.

This time we had more chances to win than they did and we could not get it done.

Yes, and that is what a young team does against one of the best, tightest (even if they weren't playing like that this week) teams in the league. They lose. I'm just amazed that they've been in these games (and coming back in these games) week after week.