this team isn't far off.

The bills had a chance to put it away during regulation. Blew it by throwing the pick.

They had a chance to put it away in the OT when McKelvin returns the ball to the steelers 45...Three plays later we cannot get to FG range.

The Defense holds Ben at the Steelers 1 yard line and then McKelvin muffs the punt return instead of getting it to Midfield.

The offense moves the ball thanks to plays by Fred Jackson and the Bills fool themselves by bad plays that cost them again a FG position.

Finally, a 3rd and 8 and Kelsay gets to Ben, but cannot sack him and a 17 yard gain....Game over.

Final score: 19-16... and you think that's a good offensive showing?

Don't forget two turnovers in the redzone and a dropped TD pass. The second half performance SHOULD have gotten the win. There was some very poor WR play from Lee and Stevie today.

Final score: 19-16... and you think that's a good offensive showing?

against the steelers ,considering they couldn't even get on the field in the first have, and dropped a td in overtime . Yeah I consider this a very good game by the offense

Don't forget two turnovers in the redzone and a dropped TD pass. The second half performance SHOULD have gotten the win. There was some very poor WR play from Lee and Stevie today.

Yeah, and those WR's are part of the offense. Finishing drives and not making turnovers is part of being a good offense.

**MAYBE** on offense they aren't far away from respectability, but they are woeful on defense, particularly

against the run. Perhaps 3 new LBs and hopefully the maturation and improvement of Troup and Carrington

will be enough to get them to respectability on D. The pass rush is also abysmal, so at least one of the

new LBs needs to have very good pass rushing skills.

Say hi to Norman Einstein for me there, Andy.:rolleyes:

I'm just shocked anyone can come away from today's game saying, wow, our offense is good! I'm happy with what we've got and what we're doing! when Fitz had a 50% completion percentage, Evans and Johnson shat this game away, 74 yards total rushing, 2 turnovers, and 16 points in 4 1/2 quarters. I would never call that a good offense.

Sorry, but count me on the side of the who gives a crap about the "good performance" against a good team. Did I expect us to win today? No. Did I expect us to keep it close? No. I was obviously wrong about that.

But what happened was not a positive thing. All it did was lay the foundation for more losing. Losers lose, winners win. Losers drop game-winning touchdowns right in their bread basket in overtime. Losers get the ball in good field position and can't finish. Losers get opponents in their grasps and can't make the play. Losing breeds more losing. We don't lose because we are so terrible....although we do in fact have a number of terrible players on the team. Losers lose because they are used to losing and can't do anything about it.

We're a bunch of losers, and all of the new players on this team are learning what it takes to continue losing from all of the veterans who don't know how to do anything but lose.

Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose.

Losers, losers, losers, losers, losers.

(Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest.)

Sorry, but count me on the side of the who gives a crap about the "good performance" against a good team. Did I expect us to win today? No. Did I expect us to keep it close? No. I was obviously wrong about that.

But what happened was not a positive thing. All it did was lay the foundation for more losing. Losers lose, winners win. Losers drop game-winning touchdowns right in their bread basket in overtime. Losers get the ball in good field position and can't finish. Losers get opponents in their grasps and can't make the play. Losing breeds more losing. We don't lose because we are so terrible....although we do in fact have a number of terrible players on the team. Losers lose because they are used to losing and can't do anything about it.

We're a bunch of losers, and all of the new players on this team are learning what it takes to continue losing from all of the veterans who don't know how to do anything but lose.

Lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose.

Losers, losers, losers, losers, losers.

(Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest.)

A guy dropped a pass that would have won a game against a team many "experts" like yourself had us getting blown out. So the entire team is a bunch of losers??? The loser is probably staring back at your in the monitor.