WGR claim the Bills are holding a Press Conference

Rudyc80

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The question was "why would he have more backing", not "why would he make a better coach".

Sorry. I thought that those 2 things would/should go hand-in-hand, but I guess not. :P

Then again, it's possible that Weis wasn't even on the radar screen when guys like Montana and Parsegian came out in support of Clements. And once he did, it's not like those guys would be saying "no wait, now we want Weis."

With lasers. Lots of lasers.

And a flamethrower.

155200[/snapback]

We finished that a looooooooooonng time ago. Scramjet AND linear aerospike propulsion systems. Very impressive if I do say so myself. We delivered it to Dexter for the laser/flamethower assembly, integration, and test. Didn't he tell you??? :P

We finished that a looooooooooonng time ago.  Scramjet AND linear aerospike propulsion systems.  Very impressive if I do say so myself.  We delivered it to Dexter for the laser/flamethower assembly, integration, and test.  Didn't he tell you???  :P

155295[/snapback]

Yes, did you get the shots from Dexters first test flights?

Phase 1 Op Test

Ha. . .go to the Bills' website and look at what Mularkey was doing after the McDonald's announcement was made. Classic.

155334[/snapback]

You knew somebody had to capitalize on the Seattle dinner story. Note that they are the cheesy single cheeseburgers.

But hey, they helped lift the blackout. More for them.