Loooooooooooooo

ieatcrayonz

I have a crusade? I could care less if you or anyone else smokes pot....I just don't like when people say it's completely harmless, like Dean implies. It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering.

How many times have I posted on the subject? I've posted into three threads that I remember in 12 years+ of being on this board, including this thread with one post.......Wow, what a crusader I am!

Fine. Soapboxing. Whatever. :rolleyes:

And I see Booster has already brought up the alcohol poisoning w/r/t this dude Loughner. As far as the dangers go, alcohol>>>>>pot, although you're right about pot not being harmless.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although you're right about pot not being harmless.

I do not think anyone in this thread has ever said that pot is harmless. Certainly not me, and I do not recall even the Dean saying that. Perhaps bbb could provide a link to where the Dean said it was completely harmless. I could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be... :unsure:

I do not think anyone in this thread has ever said that pot is harmless. Certainly not me, and I do not recall even the Dean saying that. Perhaps bbb could provide a link to where the Dean said it was completely harmless. I could be wrong, my memory is not what it used to be... :unsure:

I think the point is Dean was recommending someone do something that is illegal.

Dean quote:

I suggest you try it. Seriously. You will either like it or you won't. You will either handle it well, get a bit paranoid, weird, or perhaps you will feel nothing much at all. It won't hurt you

From this thread:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/121830-any-one-ever-hear-of-spice/

Okay, not this thread, but I will take that. Now show me where smoking pot one time (the best he advocated) and where that messed someone up for life. Note that I said once. Only took once for alcohol in my preposterous theory and I was able to back it up. It would be even more amusing if you would get back to your original contention that weed caused the assassination attempt.

Okay, not this thread, but I will take that. Now show me where smoking pot one time (the best he advocated) and where that messed someone up for life. Note that I said once. Only took once for alcohol in my preposterous theory and I was able to back it up. It would be even more amusing if you would get back to your original contention that weed caused the assassination attempt.

Your turn. Show we where I said that.

Your turn. Show we where I said that.

I have a crusade? I could care less if you or anyone else smokes pot....I just don't like when people say it's completely harmless, like Dean implies. It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering.

How many times have I posted on the subject? I've posted into three threads that I remember in 12 years+ of being on this board, including this thread with one post.......Wow, what a crusader I am!

So, where do I say it?

It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering. - The full sentence is a far cry from saying that it caused the assassination attempt.

So, where do I say it?

It didn't help this wacko in Arizona very much, and I would contend it skewered his brain, which I'm sure was already ripe for skewering. - The full sentence is a far cry from saying that it caused the assassination attempt.

So how causative was it?

So how causative was it?

My incredibly expert opinion says 12.4%. I'll also give the alcohol poisoning 23.3%, Sarah Palin 0.003% and the fact that he looks like Uncle Fester, only ten times crazier, the rest.

Well, being that I was the one who was told to smoke weed maybe I should post some of my thoughts on why I will not.

Someone I know has smoked it off and on for as long as I have known them, nearly all of my life. He is extremely paranoid, and his many faults are seperate that of his smoking but it does not help. It is clear that he uses it to escape his problems often.

Also, having a farm and using a lot of heavy equipment I do not want to risk anything being in my system if an accident were to occur; simply put, I drive a truck that weights nearly 8,000 lbs. and if I were to ever get in a wreck I would f-someone up.

I do not like the idea of inhaling something that isn't clean fresh Carolina air, and the things I enjoy in life get me high enough.

I just do not feel it is responsible, a lot of dependencies run in my family and I defiantely have OCD/compulsive/dependency tendencies.

I am not against pot, it's not just for me; there are losers who smoke pot, but that is not decided by the pot. There are also some great men who have smoked pot; Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, George W Bush, Peter Fonda, Stewie Griffin; so clearly, pot doesn't mean you're a bad person. I mean, Hitler never smoked pot that we know of?

My incredibly expert opinion says 12.4%. I'll also give the alcohol poisoning 23.3%, Sarah Palin 0.003% and the fact that he looks like Uncle Fester, only ten times crazier, the rest.

And so the reason you didn't mention alcohol first and just shot from the hip was because you did not have all the facts?

And so the reason you didn't mention alcohol first and just shot from the hip was because you did not have all the facts?

I don't even know why you keep dragging me into this. Boys said he never smoked pot and I cracked a joke that I was surprised that Dean's great sales job didn't convince him.......And, now this Levi guy and you think I'm on some kind of crusade. How many times do I have to say that I don't care what you guys smoke.

I didn't even talk about this assassination attempt until Levi said I'm a crusader after a flip joke. And, then all I said was that it didn't help this skewered brain of his.

Now, you have me shooting from the hip? I can't even get out of this with an Uncle Fester joke. No wonder you didn't get Boys' Tim Graham, etc. joke. I'm not serious with my %s here. Fester had very little to do with it!

Well, being that I was the one who was told to smoke weed maybe I should post some of my thoughts on why I will not.

Someone I know has smoked it off and on for as long as I have known them, nearly all of my life. He is extremely paranoid, and his many faults are seperate that of his smoking but it does not help. It is clear that he uses it to escape his problems often.

Also, having a farm and using a lot of heavy equipment I do not want to risk anything being in my system if an accident were to occur; simply put, I drive a truck that weights nearly 8,000 lbs. and if I were to ever get in a wreck I would f-someone up.

I do not like the idea of inhaling something that isn't clean fresh Carolina air, and the things I enjoy in life get me high enough.

I just do not feel it is responsible, a lot of dependencies run in my family and I defiantely have OCD/compulsive/dependency tendencies.

I am not against pot, it's not just for me; there are losers who smoke pot, but that is not decided by the pot. There are also some great men who have smoked pot; Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, George W Bush, Peter Fonda, Stewie Griffin; so clearly, pot doesn't mean you're a bad person. I mean, Hitler never smoked pot that we know of?

You're a lot smarter than I was. Not just with pot but with all the drinking I did. To be able to recognize that you have dependency tendencies in your family, to see the paranoia in your friend, etc. and act accordingly. That is huge, man!

I don't even know why you keep dragging me into this. Boys said he never smoked pot and I cracked a joke that I was surprised that Dean's great sales job didn't convince him.......And, now this Levi guy and you think I'm on some kind of crusade. How many times do I have to say that I don't care what you guys smoke.

I didn't even talk about this assassination attempt until Levi said I'm a crusader after a flip joke. And, then all I said was that it didn't help this skewered brain of his.

Now, you have me shooting from the hip? I can't even get out of this with an Uncle Fester joke. No wonder you didn't get Boys' Tim Graham, etc. joke. I'm not serious with my %s here. Fester had very little to do with it!

That is cool then, if you were joking about an event where multiple people died, you should have just said so. I was under the impression you thought the marijuana had an actual impact.

That is cool then, if you were joking about an event where multiple people died, you should have just said so. I was under the impression you thought the marijuana had an actual impact.

You thought this was serious?:

You still haven't tried smoking pot, after The Dean made his excellent pitch to you that you really should?

Or, was this the joke you thought was serious?

You thought this was serious?:

Or, was this the joke you thought was serious?

Try to keep up, this copy/paste bit is fatiguing. It takes most of my energy to load the pipe.