Merriman, Ellison to IR

FluffHead

He doesn't know how to build this team, but u do? Why are the chargers in the playoffs every year?! Nix did that! He drafted the talent!! If anyone knows SM, Nix does because he drafted him!

Why does it have to be him or me? That's nonsense. No one's asking him to do my job. I'm just asking him to do his better.

Yeah, he "built" the Chargers. The best move he ever made for that team was drafting Phil Rivers. Oh, wait.....

If anybody knows "SM", it was the guys who dumped him in SD. They knew he couldn't play.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe he should be given a chance to see what he can do Bills Vet?

He has not even been GM for a year.....this team was nearly completely devoid of playmakers......top head coaches did not want to come here......

Yep....this team has sucked for a decade.....but Nix still needs to be given the time to show if he can improve the team....

I was extremely down on this team before the start of the year.....but I am actually getting excited to see what Nix does this offseason....the offense which was absolutely terrible is ALREADY better even with the OL problems it still has and a Tight end that isn't worth spit.......

Gailey is impressing me

Offensive penalty mistakes are down

Scoring is up

This team has been in nearly every game of this year despite the fact that we cant stop the run on any consistant basis or get pressure on opposing QB's

Or maybe he should be given a chance to see what he can do Bills Vet?

He has not even been GM for a year.....this team was nearly completely devoid of playmakers......top head coaches did not want to come here......

Yep....this team has sucked for a decade.....but Nix still needs to be given the time to show if he can improve the team....

I was extremely down on this team before the start of the year.....but I am actually getting excited to see what Nix does this offseason....the offense which was absolutely terrible is ALREADY better even with the OL problems it still has and a Tight end that isn't worth spit.......

Gailey is impressing me

Offensive penalty mistakes are down

Scoring is up

This team has been in nearly every game of this year despite the fact that we cant stop the run on any consistant basis or get pressure on opposing QB's

While the team is still hanging in there and making progress, which should be a credit to Chan Gailey, what has Buddy Nix done so far? Cornell Green and Dwan Edwards for Brad Butler and Aaron Schobel? A rookie class that rarely sees the field? He gives quotes and the appearance of one that hits the ground snoozing. Perhaps he was just all plumb wore out from answering millions of calls a day for the coaching vacancy. :)

So, why did we sign Merriman, again?

For the possibility of him being healthy & what he may have been able to bring to the team . Who knows with him being put on IR by the Bills and being able to collect a pay check maybe Nix has created a situation that Merriman when healthy might feel some what indebted to the BIlls .

Because who else after him reinjuring his calf will be willing to take a chance on him . If he is on IR for the Bills our trainers will be in contact with him keeping up on his progress developing a possible relationship so when it comes time to talk money there might be a chance of him reupping with the Bills .

And seeing as he will only be 27 if he can get back to full health just the possibility of Merriman being on the field is a plus just by the opposing coaches having to game plan for him.

I will say this is a reach but hey what's life with out dreams ??