Browns +11.5 @ Bills

soljc

I would have never predicted Bills would be double digit favorites this year, but with both Garcia and Holcumb out, I would probably lay the 11.5 points if I had to bet it. I do like the Bills teased down to less than 7. Thoughts?

Oh, and for those who haven't been keeping track, ATBNG has called 4 straight games against the spread. Let's ride the wave.... :blink:

ATBNG?  Anyone?

154934[/snapback]

You're putting the pressure on me man. ;)

In all seriousness, this week isn't looking promising to me. I've never seen a week where there was only one line lower than 5.

I'll make a pick later.

After reading this article I realized that this game shouldn't even be that close:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p.../412100378/1021

154940[/snapback]

Wow....and I thought things were bad in New Jersey. ;)

Seriously, the game *shouldn't* be that close, but this is a classic trap game. The Browns have nothing to lose, the Bills do. Buffalo has to play this like they're playing the Bengals or Steelers...someone with a solid, legit playoff chance.

Buffalo's special teams should have a field day. Bethel Johnson's runback last week was one of the easiest KO returns for a TD I have ever seen in the NFL.

I bet the line is 12.5 by Sunday. I just can't see Cleveland taking a lot of money when it seems clear that they've already chalked up 2004.

I would stay away from this game. Unless you are gonna take the Browns. 11.5 points is a lot of fuggin points. The Browns are likely to get those points in the 4th when they are down 17 or so. We won't see the starters all game on sunday. That is if we are up 17 or so. Plus our defense showed that it can be passed on.