Shakeup in Tenn. With V.Y.

NFL. com has a video up of Dion and Irvin talking about how either V.Y. or the head coach has to be let go in the next day or two after poor showing and blowup by V.Y. post this weekend's game. Interesting QB to hit the waver wire.

Hmmmmm...let me think for a minute......who will get canned: "Vince Young" or Fisher.

I'm stumped---I bet two minds such as Dion and Irving could help me out here.

NFL. com has a video up of Dion and Irvin talking about how either V.Y. or the head coach has to be let go in the next day or two after poor showing and blowup by V.Y. post this weekend's game. Interesting QB to hit the waver wire.

There is more going on behind the scenes. Young has been acting erratic and irresponsible toward his obligations. Not showing up for sessions or being late for them has created a schism with the coach and the team that probably can't be patched.

It wasn't too long ago that Fisher called the Police after talking to VY's mother when he bolted becasue they were concerned about his well being. Being erratic is not an endearing trait to have, especially if you are supposed to be the franchise qb. Fisher is one of the best and toughest HCs in the game. He is not going to trust a player who is unstable to lead his team.

It seems to me that Young simply can not handle the pressure of being a wealthy, high profile NFL QB. Some people just aren't cut out to handle the spotlight and the inevitable criticism that comes with the territory. If Young doesn't get away from football permanently, I'll honestly be surprised if his life doesn't take a tragic turn at some point.

Young definitely has some issues, MAJOR issues, that he needs to work out.

That being said, I believe Tenn will obviously stick with Fisher if they have to make a choice.

THAT being said, NO to having him on the Bills. That's exactly the type of character we don't need on this team.

Good Luck in the UFL, Vince