Bills earn another NFL milestone with comeback

PromoTheRobot

Wait, wasn't this Fitzy's second 4-TD game this year? He threw for four against Baltimore, too. Doesn't that make 6?

Criminy, the guy has thrown for 4 TDs twice in one season and people still want someone better.

Wait, wasn't this Fitzy's second 4-TD game this year? He threw for four against Baltimore, too. Doesn't that make 6?

Criminy, the guy has thrown for 4 TDs twice in one season and people still want someone better.

After all his is only a career backup at best.

You know what you are correct! This is Fitz's 2nd 4-TD game!

PTR

Correct.

Baltimore

Maybe I'm changing my mind about this "not the long-term answer" thing, but I'll still wait a little while.

Correct.

Baltimore

Maybe I'm changing my mind about this "not the long-term answer" thing, but I'll still wait a little while.

I think what will change peoples minds is when ESPN and NFLN start slobbering over Fitz. We need the affirmation of the media before we believe anything.

PTR

Tim Graham

First time in NFL history a team down by 21 wins by 18...a 39 point swing. Also the first 1-8 team to win a game after falling 21 points behind.

Also only the 5th 4-TD game by a Bills QB. Fitz joins Jim Kelly (3) and Joe Ferguson (1) on that lofty perch.

PTR

Now if the Bills only had Carolina on the schedule we could have victories over the three worst teams in the NFL. Is that a record?

I wonder what Steve Johnson thinks at night when he considers that Lee Evans makes $9 million per year?

Now if the Bills only had Carolina on the schedule we could have victories over the three worst teams in the NFL. Is that a record?

I wonder what Steve Johnson thinks at night when he considers that Lee Evans makes $9 million per year?

Well, funny guy, he probably thinks, "My contract is up at the end of the year, guess I'll get $10 mill per, or I'll go get it somewhere else."

I think what will change peoples minds is when ESPN and NFLN start slobbering over Fitz. We need the affirmation of the media before we believe anything.

PTR

Well, if they mention the Bills on ESPN or NFLN, it is just a rip at the city...or, at least, that is what everybody here hears. It is hard to believe that a city that was "Talkin' Proud" has turned into a paranoid delusional shell of it's former self.

He probably thinks, "thanks, Lee, for taking away all that coverage so I can run free in the secondary."

Similar to the thoughts of Peerless Price in 2002 when referring to Eric Moulds.

Don't get me wrong -- Stevie deserves a big raise. But don't get ahead of yourself.