I Will Be Treating The Steelers Game

BuffaloBaumer

If these guys can continue to play at the level they have been for the past few weeks, it is going to be a hell of an atmosphere with all the Steelers fans in attendance. I admit now that this will be the first game I will really be cheering LOUDLY for the win.

Something feels different about today's win than last week against hapless Detroit. I do love the fact that it is the first team in YEARS that actually makes half-time adjustments. If only Fitz could cut out those 1-2 horrendous throws a game. RT should be the only priority on the offensive side of the ball. A HEAVY dose of Defense in free agency and the draft could could make for an interesting 2011.

I give Gailey all the credit in the world for creating this offense and it looks like it took about half a season to start getting the defense on board. Fired up for Sunday again!

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

If these guys can continue to play at the level they have been for the past few weeks, it is going to be a hell of an atmosphere with all the Steelers fans in attendance. I admit now that this will be the first game I will really be cheering LOUDLY for the win.

Something feels different about today's win than last week against hapless Detroit. I do love the fact that it is the first team in YEARS that actually makes half-time adjustments. If only Fitz could cut out those 1-2 horrendous throws a game. RT should be the only priority on the offensive side of the ball. A HEAVY dose of Defense in free agency and the draft could could make for an interesting 2011.

I give Gailey all the credit in the world for creating this offense and it looks like it took about half a season to start getting the defense on board. Fired up for Sunday again!

I'm excited too, but that's got to be an exaggeration. Consider the quality of our opponents in our two victories. Also consider that Cincy's two starting Safeties were out with injuries for the second half today. Looking forward to playing a good defensive team next weekend; it will be interesting, and I think it will do a lot to indicate where our offense currently lines up.

Edit: I don't mean to be a downer, I really am stoked about really evaluating where this team sits in the six remaining games! Today's game was a lot of fun, as have been the previous four weeks.

Edited by Cereal

:thumbsup:I love it!!!

Gotta think Chan wants to beat his old team, gotta think the Bills players want that for him as well.

The Bills will be getting a lot of attention after this weekend's amazing comeback win on the road.

Lots of Bills fans coming home this weekend too. No one comes into our house and walks out with a win on this Thanksgiving weekend...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Edited by The Senator

:thumbsup:I love it!!!

Gotta think Chan wants to beat his old team, gotta think the Bills players want that for him as well.

The Bills will be getting a lot of attention after this weekend's amazing comeback win on the road.

Lots of Bills fans coming home this weekend too. No one comes into our house and walks out with a win on Thanksgiving weekend...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Not since SF in '08!!!

I jest. I'll be there, loud and proud! ;)

I have to disagree as well. TE should be in there as well. I don't think I've seen a decent tight end in Buffalo in almost two decades. It would be awesome to have one that would make our offense that much better. Other than that, I don't see much wrong with offense. It seems to be running smoothly, with Fitz managing the offense for a while longer. I'm kinda hoping that our first two picks in this years drafts turn out to be OLBs. We need a pass rush and good LBs to fill out this 3-4.

I'm excited too, but that's got to be an exaggeration. Consider the quality of our opponents in our two victories. Also consider that Cincy's two starting Safeties were out with injuries for the second half today. Looking forward to playing a good defensive team next weekend; it will be interesting, and I think it will do a lot to indicate where our offense currently lines up.

Edit: I don't mean to be a downer, I really am stoked about really evaluating where this team sits in the six remaining games! Today's game was a lot of fun, as have been the previous four weeks.

uh,we took two top level teams to OT,and we almost won both of them

If only Fitz could cut out those 1-2 horrendous throws a game.

I bet Peyton Manning wishes he could cut out that horrendous throw he made to lose the game against New England too...

All QBs have them....even the best ones...

I have to disagree as well. TE should be in there as well. I don't think I've seen a decent tight end in Buffalo in almost two decades. It would be awesome to have one that would make our offense that much better. Other than that, I don't see much wrong with offense. It seems to be running smoothly, with Fitz managing the offense for a while longer. I'm kinda hoping that our first two picks in this years drafts turn out to be OLBs. We need a pass rush and good LBs to fill out this 3-4.

Not trying to nitpick too much, but we had Jay Riemersma until 2002, before that we had Pete Metzelaars. I know they didn't put up the numbers you see TEs putting up today (the elite ones like Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez) but I always thought those 2 guys were superb TEs who could do whatever the team asked of them.

So I would say we haven't had a decent TE in 8 or 9 years, and I would love for the Bills to find a game breaking one as well, they seem to open up so many more options for an offense. I don't know if there is one coming out of college this year that has that potential, I always have a hard time telling which ones have what it takes to succeed at the next level. Guess that's why I'm not a pro scout. Hopefully there's one out there.

Not trying to nitpick too much, but we had Jay Riemersma until 2002, before that we had Pete Metzelaars. I know they didn't put up the numbers you see TEs putting up today (the elite ones like Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez) but I always thought those 2 guys were superb TEs who could do whatever the team asked of them.

So I would say we haven't had a decent TE in 8 or 9 years, and I would love for the Bills to find a game breaking one as well, they seem to open up so many more options for an offense. I don't know if there is one coming out of college this year that has that potential, I always have a hard time telling which ones have what it takes to succeed at the next level. Guess that's why I'm not a pro scout. Hopefully there's one out there.

If we can somehow snag Kyle Rudolph I might just do cartwheels.

Probably a tad of an exaggeration but I really am shocked as to how far this offense has come in the last 6 weeks.I think at this point, Chan should be focused on which QB in the draft he can develop overf the next two years. I doubt Mallett has the mobility he wants so I do wonder as to who he might be looking at in rounds 2-4. Anyone have some ideas on a Gailey type of guy?

The safety excuse is a cop-out. The Bengals brought pressure in the 1st quarter, but the Bills adjusted and protected Fitzy better as the game went on. Sure the safeties injury hurt them, but they are not the reason for the Bills WRs getting wide open.