Kiss the #1 pick Good Bye

coldstorage5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Lbs and D line men With an OT,.... forget the QB,...

why exactly, do you want the first overall pick? It's rarely worth it unless you want one, very specific player or you can definitely trade down.

I dont that means we are terrible.... but when you are 0-8,...looks like you might get it.

The more experience Fitzy gets, the better he's going to be. Steve Johnson sure seems to have a rapport with him. I've been hoping for Luck as much as anyone, but we start developing some offensive chemistry, we should address our pathetic defense in the draft. I'm not changing my opinion on Luck (I think he's gonna be amazing in the pros) but if we're not picking #1 (which it looks now like we won't) and he comes out we're not getting him anyways. If that happens, we should try upgrading the D.

Well, now with us kicking the Bengals ( with TO) butts, we can forget that #1 pick,...Top 5, maybe.... Fitz just want us to draft a qb next year,... we do need defense help.

It was already pretty wrapped up. Carolina will finish 1-15 and likely have the tie breaker. I'm happy to have a top five pick, a 300yd/4td QB who can at the least hold us over until the right time to get a QB and keep us from "you have to get one", and a #2 receiver with three tds. And I don't actually mind heading in to my afternoon with a 49pt scoring effort victory either. Maybe I would be disappointed if this was week 17 and Luck had declared, but we are going to have a tough time out-sucking the Panthers.

Well, now with us kicking the Bengals ( with TO) butts, we can forget that #1 pick,...Top 5, maybe.... Fitz just want us to draft a qb next year,... we do need defense help.

what if buffalo loses the rest and bengals win 5 more games.. season isnt even over so stop with the stupidity.

love

brenty

Glady. I'd rather see winning become habitual.