Kevin Kolb and Mike Vick are both Free Agents Next season

ACor58

The Eagles can't franchise them both and there is no way they will pay them both Tier 1 money. The way that Vick is playing, and the extension that McNabb just signed mean that the Eagles can't afford them both.

Now we just have to see what happens with the CBA.

The Eagles can't franchise them both and there is no way they will pay them both Tier 1 money. The way that Vick is playing, and the extension that McNabb just signed mean that the Eagles can't afford them both.

They'll trade Kolb more than likely...I can't see how they are going to be able to keep Kolb OK with being #2 for another Year...He can start for a whole bunch of NFL Teams today...They're going to back-up a Pick-up truck full of cash and dump it on Vick's driveway...The Eagles are going to want a bit for Kolb...A #1 for sure I imagine...Should be interesting...I would not be surprised to see Minnesota and San Fran go hard after Kolb... B-)

They'll trade Kolb more than likely...I can't see how they are going to be able to keep Kolb OK with being #2 for another Year...He can start for a whole bunch of NFL Teams today...They're going to back-up a Pick-up truck full of cash and dump it on Vick's driveway...The Eagles are going to want a bit for Kolb...A #1 for sure I imagine...Should be interesting...I would not be surprised to see Minnesota and San Fran go hard after Kolb... B-)

If both are free agents at the end of the year, how can they trade Kolb?

Kolb is not a free agent next year. His contract runs through the 2011 season...

I think Arizona, Carolina, and Minnesota will be the teams that make a play for Kolb if it comes down to a trade. If he's outright released because of the contract I hope we take a crack at the guy as well. I think it's becoming more and more obvious who the "odd man out" in Philly will be.

I think Arizona, Carolina, and Minnesota will be the teams that make a play for Kolb if it comes down to a trade. If he's outright released because of the contract I hope we take a crack at the guy as well. I think it's becoming more and more obvious who the "odd man out" in Philly will be.

I only hope that Bills DO NOT make a play for Kolb, can you say Rob Johnson part II

A GM would have to be out of his mind to give Philly a #1 for Kolb. I'd say a 3rd-rounder at best.

If Vick keeps playing well and Philly extends him, the Eagles would have no leverage for wanting a huge amount for Kolb...especially the way they keep claiming how he's starter material.

A GM would have to be out of his mind to give Philly a #1 for Kolb. I'd say a 3rd-rounder at best.

If Vick keeps playing well and Philly extends him, the Eagles would have no leverage for wanting a huge amount for Kolb...especially the way they keep claiming how he's starter material.

Kolb is Starter Material...Vick just played better when he got the shot...Andy Reed knows QB's...If he made Kolb the Starter and Traded McNabb with that in mind believe you and me Kolb can Start in the NFL...I'm not saying he's the next coming...But he's a Starter...

Kolb's Started 6 Games in his career...He's 3-3 as a Starter but in his 3 Wins he had 6 TD's vs. 1 INT and Completed 72% of his Passes...He's certainly better than a few QB's Starting in the NFL right now...I'm not saying Philly will get a #1 for him but the word is that's what they want...I'm sure if Vick keeps playing well they'll take a 2nd Rounder...I think a 3rd for Kolb would be a steal, especially if you run the WCO... B-)