the bulldog from wgr55 just spent

miketan

almost the entire post game show wishing that we had lost the game so we can draft Andrew Luck.I watch the bills games wanting them to win-not losing to improve their draft position.I would like to hear other fans feelings on this subject.thank you.go bills.

I agree that the sentiment is asinine. You play to win, not for a draft pick. Why would you want your team to lose the rest of its games when you are halfway through the season. I could see the thought if it were the last week of the season and a win would knock you down to 2, even though I would hate it.

The whole Andrew Luck thing is stupid because everyone acts like Luck is an automatic winner. Next time you hear someone like Bulldog wax on about Luck and how we have to lose every game to acquire this "savior" swap the name Luck for "Leaf" or "Mirer" or "Schuler". Yeah...imagine going 0-16 and winding up with one of them!

PTR

The whole Andrew Luck thing is stupid because everyone acts like Luck is an automatic winner. Next time you hear someone like Bulldog wax on about Luck and how we have to lose every game to acquire this "savior" swap the name Luck for "Leaf" or "Mirer" or "Schuler". Yeah...imagine going 0-16 and winding up with one of them!

PTR

throw in Alex Smith? Jamarcus Russell? David Carr?

Any one who willingly listens to Dope and the Lap Dog deserve the aggita they get. Just don't listen. They seethe negativity. Not that 1 and 9 record deserves kudos, but those morose bastards are incapable of any positive thoughts whatsoever. Since WGR doesn't have the Bills broadcast contract it's their corporate mission to trash the team regardless of outcomes. Not that the team doesn't give'em lots of ammo - but they are just haters.

Edited by Green Lightning

Peyton and Eli Manning, Sam Bradford, Mike Vick. Oh wait, maybe I don't understand the concept here.

Apparently you don't. Not just because you think Mike Vick is a franchise QB, or that Sam Bradford is considered franchise quality 8 games into his rookie season, but that player like Peyton Manning only come around once in a while and the odds of a QB picked #1 overall winding up a Pro Bowler is like 20% That is why I don't understand the hype of losing games for a #1 draft pick. Drafting Luck guarantees nothing.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I almost want the Bills not to get luck to this bumbling dope will throw himself off a bridge. He is so consumed that it's either Luck or we're f'ed and that he is the only player that can turn the Bills into winners. It bothers me to no end listening to him talk about football, and it bothers me that this guy is paid to give a "professional" opinion about it.

Apparently you don't. Not just because you think Mike Vick is a franchise QB, or that Sam Bradford is considered franchise quality 8 games into his rookie season, but that player like Peyton Manning only come around once in a while and the odds of a QB picked #1 overall winding up a Pro Bowler is like 20% That is why I don't understand the hype of losing games for a #1 draft pick. Drafting Luck guarantees nothing.

PTR

Actually since 1980, of the 14 QB's (not including Bradford) taken first overall, 8 have been to the Pro Bowl. So don't let the facts get in the way of trashing someone to make a point. 3 of the 14, if you include Peyton, are in the HOF, for your 20% number would be accurate there.

Don't misunderstand this to assume I am cheering for the Bills to lose to get that first pick, I'm not. But getting excited about the opportunity to select Andrew Luck is not a foolish endeavor.

And Mike Vick has won alot more games than he has lost in his career, and from what I've seen from Sam Bradford, I'd say he looks franchise quality to me.