OT - FAT - LAMP

I always thought my first NFL game would be in Orchard Park, but it turns out it's going to be in Jacksonville in early February for SB XXXIX. B)

Part of my limited responsibilities for the trip include planning meals and activities for the Friday before the game for 5 Canadian men (all married) between 35 and 60, including two that don't drink.

Any and all advice is welcome. Thanks.

I always thought my first NFL game would be in Orchard Park, but it turns out it's going to be in Jacksonville in early February for SB XXXIX.  B)

Part of my limited responsibilities for the trip include planning meals and activities for the Friday before the game for 5 Canadian men (all married) between 35 and 60, including two that don't drink.

Any and all advice is welcome.  Thanks.

153822[/snapback]

Show the 2 that dont drink how the bathroom faucet works...and bring lots of molson/labatts cuz its too damn expensive down here!!!

I always thought my first NFL game would be in Orchard Park, but it turns out it's going to be in Jacksonville in early February for SB XXXIX.  B)

153822[/snapback]

You're bringing BOTH the Canadian guys who don't drink? Damn.

153822[/snapback]

If 5 men are going to Florida for the Super Bowl weekend, and they need thier Friday night planned, you have much bigger issues that whether or not they drink...

:D

Show the 2 that dont drink how the bathroom faucet works...and bring lots of molson/labatts cuz its too damn expensive down here!!!

153827[/snapback]

I'll second the notion to supply your own "Canadian Beer", besides being expensive, it's not always the easiest to find down here.

If you're looking for something to do to entertain them, look into the multitude of golf courses for them to go to on Saturday. St. Augustine has some nice ones and is only about an hour south of J-Ville. St. Aug is also home to one of the Caddyshack Restaurants and also the Golf Hall Of Fame, which might or might not be nice to see for them. The many strip clubs are also something to look into. Daytona Beach and the Space Center are only about 2 hours south which also might be something to consider. Good Luck with the planning Circle.

Canadian men (all married) between 35 and 60, including two that don't drink

Canadian men who don't drink? That sounds mighty suspicious. If I were you, I'd check into your liability for possibly harboring terrorists or something.

(Just a joke.)

Canadian men who don't drink?  That sounds mighty suspicious.  If I were you, I'd check into your liability for possibly harboring terrorists or something.

(Just a joke.)

153885[/snapback]

Next you're going to tell us that one of them doesn't play hockey. :D

Just because they're married doesn't mean they'll want to behave themselves. Feel free to PM me with details and I'll help if I can.

What exactly are you volunteering here? :doh: Or should I send a PM to find out? :D

CW

What exactly are you volunteering here?  Or should I send a PM to find out?

I'm not volunteering, you naughty boy :doh: . But after planning events for so long, I'm fully aware of what a lot of guys like to do when they travel and I'm not going to put it in a thread. :D

Beer and strip clubs advice - why the heck would I leave Canada for either of those :D

Golf is a pretty good idea - we just might do that on Friday.

Friday Night the 3 of us who still have livers will probably become the arrogant Canadians laughing aboot your watered down American beer and partially-clad American strippers.

Hopefully the two designated drivers keep us out of too much trouble.

Friday Night the 3 of us who still have livers will probably become the arrogant Canadians laughing aboot your watered down American beer and partially-clad American strippers.

153951[/snapback]

"You call that a lap dance?!"

I've been a meeting and event planner for many years. Just because they're married doesn't mean they'll want to behave themselves. Feel free to PM me with details and I'll help if I can.

153838[/snapback]

I knew there was something about you I loved..... :doh::D