Bills fans on Food Network tonight

RTW2012

It's like anything. I used LOVE Emeril, but he became overexposed. The same is happening with Fieri and Bobby Flay. You can barely turn on that channel without seeing at least one of them.

I agree. But Emeril was, and is, and good and respected cook. Guy is not, but he's crack to the millions that tune into his show(s). Bobby Flay is a solid chef, but even he's been phased out a bit too over the years. The channel used to have some real good stuff, but now is catered towards middle-America, which is fine--nothing wrong with that. I just miss the early days of it. Currently I prefer Bourdain on Travel Channel or Top Chef, the BEST cooking show on TV on Bravo.

I agree. But Emeril was, and is, and good and respected cook. Guy is not, but he's crack to the millions that tune into his show(s). Bobby Flay is a solid chef, but even he's been phased out a bit too over the years. The channel used to have some real good stuff, but now is catered towards middle-America, which is fine--nothing wrong with that. I just miss the early days of it. Currently I prefer Bourdain on Travel Channel or Top Chef, the BEST cooking show on TV on Bravo.

I don't watch Guy to see him cook. I only watch Triple D. There he talks to the guys in the trenches just making good solid American diner food. BTW the best cooking show is my kitchen at home every weekend. :D

I don't watch Guy to see him cook. I only watch Triple D. There he talks to the guys in the trenches just making good solid American diner food. BTW the best cooking show is my kitchen at home every weekend. :D

What time are we eating?