Wrotto

TPS

Um... no. I watched him frequently and he got worked. I remember one run in particular where the Bills had it blocked up perfectly and I had visions of a big gainer, only to see Urlacher toss Wrotto aside like a rag doll and stuff the running back cold in the hold for no gain. Green to Howard to Wrotto to ???. Whose next on the carousel?

Um... no. I watched him frequently and he got worked. I remember one run in particular where the Bills had it blocked up perfectly and I had visions of a big gainer, only to see Urlacher toss Wrotto aside like a rag doll and stuff the running back cold in the hold for no gain. Green to Howard to Wrotto to ???. Whose next on the carousel?

He got beat by Brian Urlacher on a play in his first NFL game (or at least his first w/ significant playing time)? What a bum.

Why oh why didn't the Bills fix the left tackle position...and the right tackle...and QB...and line backer...and nose tackle...and defensive end...and running back...and long snapper..............................................

PTR

Leave Garrett Sanborn alone! :angry: