So where are those 2 or 3 wins this season?

zow2

I kept reading last week on here and from media people that we are destined to be 2-14 or 3-13. Well folks, the Bears game was probably the easiest game left on the schedule. Detroit imo, is better tha Chicago, definitely have better playmakers on O and with Stafford very dangerous. Suh is a stud and their D-line is better than our O-line. Cleveland wiped out New Eng and N. Orleans this year. Their D is legit. Detroit and CLeve are probably losses. Jets, Miami, Pats, Steelers and even Vikings in their house would all be big upsets. I guess Cinci might be the best shot for a W since we have owned them the lat 8 or 9 meetings.

I kept reading last week on here and from media people that we are destined to be 2-14 or 3-13. Well folks, the Bears game was probably the easiest game left on the schedule. Detroit imo, is better tha Chicago, definitely have better playmakers on O and with Stafford very dangerous. Suh is a stud and their D-line is better than our O-line. Cleveland wiped out New Eng and N. Orleans this year. Their D is legit. Detroit and CLeve are probably losses. Jets, Miami, Pats, Steelers and even Vikings in their house would all be big upsets. I guess Cinci might be the best shot for a W since we have owned them the lat 8 or 9 meetings.

We've lost by three the last three games to three teams who might be playing in the playoffs. Stafford went out with an injury today, if we misses the game next week I love our chances.

We've lost by three the last three games to three teams who might be playing in the playoffs. Stafford went out with an injury today, if we misses the game next week I love our chances.

While I think they'll likely get a win or two, I can't see how you would ever "love" the chances of this team to win. In addition, I'm not sure how you'd EVER call Chicago a potential playoff-caliber team.

It would be difficult to keep anyone on the coaching staff if they finish 0-16, but truth is, they aren't getting blown out with Fitz and a couple players here or there could flip this thing. I feel like Chan calls a decent game on O, they just need more talent. The D, well they may need to clean house on that side.