I think Cinci beats NE.

ICE

The 'Dillon' factor actually hurts NE.  See dumbass did an interview with Pecker King. he asked said assclown if Cinci could have a winning season. Dillon laughed his ass off for over 8 min. 

Marvin Lewis has requested that footage. he will be showing it to the Team Sat night.  I think you guys will be shocked at the outcome of Sundays game.

153576[/snapback]

Lewis has to rely on tricks, while Belichick will just put his team on the field and do what he always does. Advantage: Belichick.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B'gals are something like +15 on to's and first or second in points off of to's.

To HC Lewis' credit, they do not give up on the running game regardless of the score. Rudi Johnson is pretty much a between-the-tackles runner, and back up Washington cast-off Kenny Johnson has good hands and blocking abilities. 2nd year FB Jeremi Johnson is in on most downs.  B'gals do not run many 3 or 4 wr sets - they like the run, need to protect Palmer, and after WR's Chad Johnson and TJ Houshmandzadeh, they have nothing on the bench.

Palmer had a good game in the 24 point 4th quarter comeback against the Ravens. AFC Player of the Week.  TE production is about the same as the Bills - they tend to keep 'em in to protect Palmer, and Palmer doesn't have the experience to be able to pick them up for safety-valve passes, anyway. Last year, Kitna completed 68 passes to them (Matt Schoebel - Aaron's brother - , Reggie Kelly, and Tony Stewart)

The OL plays well - FA guard Bobbie Moore does well, and G Steinback is ok in pass protection and excels in downfield run blocking. Tackles Levi Jones and Willie Anderson are fine. C Rich Brabham makes good line calls, and back-up Jerry Fontenot can play all 3 positions.

To my utter surprise, the DB's have played well. Tory James leads the league in int's, FA acquisition Delthea O'Neal is playing well, and rookie Madeiu Williams plays FS and CB, and is a ballhawk and is always around the ball, run or pass.

Rookie Landon Johnson is playing well at MLB in place of injured rookie Caleb Miller, who was starting in place of FA acquisition Nate Webster, out on IR after week 1.  The DL has improved, and the LB play from Brian Simmons and Kevin Hardy is pretty good. They both cover a lot of ground and are not bad in pass coverage.  The B'gals normally do not blitz a lot.

K Shayne Graham is doing well.  Waiver wire pick-up P Kyle Richardson has been a pleasant surprise. ST's are middle-of the pack.

But it's hard for me to think that they'll knock off NE away...

153562[/snapback]

Wow, thanks for the info... good stuff :D

GO STEELERS Rosen the JETS!

Hey, wouldn't we WANT the Pats to win so the Bills get a shot at a wildcard?

153620[/snapback]

Buffalo plays Cincy. If they win out, this game is irrelevant. If NE loses, there's a better chance Pitt rests their starters on Jan. 2nd. Go :shudder: Bengals.

Besides, isn't a NE loss ALWAYS a good thing. Frankly, I just can't wait till upstart team X goes in to Foxboro for the divisional playoffs and just beats the snot out of NE on their own turf.

I was talking to a Pats fan friend and I was saying how it is amazing that the Pats are still winning convincingly with their secondary injured. Just like last year when their entire offensive line was injured. My friend said - Yep, about the only injury the Pats can't afford is an injury to Bellicheck.

I think he's right.

That (as ususal for you) was fuggin stupid. It is a good topic to talk about. I think Cinci pulls off the upset for some of the reasons I listed. Win or lose The Cinci NE game has a direct effect on the Bills playoff chances.

153376[/snapback]

The Cinci game has absolutely no effect on the Bills chances. Bills must win out.

A win over Cinci by Bills is a necessary part of that run. Even if Cinci wins in NE

their 7th loss would have to be by the Bills.

edit:

sorry, mtdoak made this point earlier

I could see it happening also. Cincy is hungry and they are fighting for their playoff lives. So many of you are sure that the Bills will beat Pittsburgh if we go into that game 9-6. But a similar game with just as much on the line for the Bengals is a no brainer?

Seeing NE lose would not surprise me.

The Patriots are on a roll.

Since getting Dillon back they are 5-0, 3 of those 5 games being on the road, having outscored their opponents 162-65 with an average margin of victory in those 5 games of 19.4.

And this game is at home for the Patriots, in front of a boisterous crowd wanting to clinch a playoff spot that day, which means the Pats will be playing their subs by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Buffalo plays Cincy.  If they win out, this game is irrelevant.  If NE loses, there's a better chance Pitt rests their starters on Jan. 2nd.  Go :shudder: Bengals. 

Besides, isn't a NE loss ALWAYS a good thing.  Frankly, I just can't wait till upstart team X goes in to Foxboro for the divisional playoffs and just beats the snot out of NE on their own turf.

153630[/snapback]

BITTER BEER FACE!!! :D

I could see it happening also. Cincy is hungry and they are fighting for their playoff lives. So many of you are sure that the Bills will beat Pittsburgh if we go into that game 9-6. But a similar game with just as much on the line for the Bengals is a no brainer?

Seeing NE lose would not surprise me.

153668[/snapback]

Have you been saying this 24 out of the last 25 weeks? :D

When did I say that?  I expected OK St to win after Cuse struggled against the powerhouse Red Raiders of Colgate.  All I said to the Big 12 apologists was "talk to me in March".

153415[/snapback]

If cuse makes it to March. They have to learn to play an entire game first and not quit at the end.