I think Cinci beats NE.

ICE

It's Kenny Watson (Not Johnson) and Bobby Williams (Not Moore).

When we are losing, the run is usually abandoned. Thus the reason why Carson has 408 passing attempts (4th most in NFL).

Kelly Washington is our #3 WR, and is a very good WR on the bench. It's a shame we don't have Peter Warrick this season  :)

Deltha O'neal has turned his career around in Cinci, he has been excellent.

We have been blitzing like crazy this year.

Our punter is Kyle Larson (Not Richardson), and averages 42.5 yards per kick. He was an undrafted free agent, and has been excellent.

Shayne Graham is money (kickoffs are a little short though). Special teams are top 10 IMO.

But it's nice to know that some people other than Bengal fans think we may upset NE.

I hope we go into Dec. 19th with both of us at 7-6, it would be one hell of a game considering if we want playoffs we more than likely need to go 10-6. And playing in Cinci will be very tough  :(

155645[/snapback]

:) Too many "Johnsons"....

Richardson was the one injured, but yes Larson is doing well. Forgot about Washington.

Disagree about the run game. Yes, it can go on the back burner, but Lewis sticks with it more than many clubs, IMO.

I don't think they blitz a lot.

Regarding special teams, I'll stick with middle of the pack. Randel-El hurt them, and IIRC BAL got to them.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while im glad that you are rooting for cincy, im not sure where your thinking that a cincy win/ne loss will aid the bills in any way?!?! it just makes the bengals one game closer to the playoffs and giving them a sh-- load of confidence going back to PBS to take on the bills!

155789[/snapback]

A. It gives Pittsburgh a chance to guarantee themselves homefiled throughout the playoffs before they ever take the field against Buffalo.

B. I'm counting on Cincinnati getting overconfident and having a let down game when Buffalo heads to Cincinnati.

Guest billsfaninfl

I can not believe the thinking on this board not only do we need to win out we also need teams to lose so our best hope to make the playoffs is for pitt and NE to keep winning and beat the teams ahead of us make the last game at the ralph settle everything I for one am rooting for anyone playing any of the teams we need to lose so this week lets go PATS PITTS GIANTS DOLPHINS BEARS also it would not hurt if the rams and seahawks won so whenwe need their help in weeks to come they may have a reason to keep playing

If there was any upset this week, I'd go with Tampa Bay over San Diego.  I know its at San Diego, but Tampa is starting to play decent football.

156035[/snapback]

Correction, my bad. I think Seattle will beat Minnesota.

Bad news for the Pats: Graham and Givens are out.  Combine that with the Weis situation and the Bengals wanting to shove it down Dillon's throat, and I see the Pats losing today.  Not that them winning would be a bad thing either.

156741[/snapback]

According to local radio today, Cincy CB Delthea O'Neal won't play - rookie Kierwan Ratliff will take the spot.

Guest Guest_ghostofdougflutie_*

34 -14 - Pats.

whatever.really.

more worried about the Jets.

If I need a reason to worry.

whoever wrote that Bills fans should want both the steelers and Pats to win out is right.

Get past your Pats hatred and focus on the big picture - would ja.

Learn that the Pats have proven that they win the games they are suppose to win.

I picked DA BEARS to beat DA CARDIAC CATS. Been hitting the office pools the past 2 weeks. Hope this week is 3 is a charm.

156739[/snapback]

Poor njsue...

First the Red Sox over the Yankees; now Jags over Bears and Pats over Bengals. I wouldn't be placing any large wagers anytime soon.

Please guarantee the Pats don't win the Super Bowl again, just like last year... please?

:(

Poor njsue...

First the Red Sox over the Yankees; now Jags over Bears and Pats over Bengals.  I wouldn't be placing any large wagers anytime soon. 

Please guarantee the Pats don't win the Super Bowl again, just like last year... please?

:doh:

157236[/snapback]

Did the Pats knock Palmer out of next week's game? :(

I saw Kitna playing.