I think Cinci beats NE.

ICE

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every week an upset of the Patsies or at least a close game is predicted and every week they roll...they won't be beaten until maybe the playoffs where anything and everything seems to happen.  I hope the Gals lose and Tom Brady gets hurt...nothing career threatening just season ending  :(

155800[/snapback]

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone. But you could have picked a more original screen nane. B)

Whoever wrote that Seattle would upset Minnesota, good call.  My upset pick of Chicago was way off the mark.

Cincy put up a great fight today and will give the Bills a lot of trouble next week.

157272[/snapback]

Not with John Kitna at Qb they wont. He stinks worse than a garbage dump.

Dillon has maintained that stats are meaningless and that he came to New England to win football games.  He's done just that.

157349[/snapback]

Then why is everyone saying that CD is going to have 150 by halftime and will be shredding the Cincy D.

Running for over 100 yds for WM means the Bills win!!! We are 6-0 when he rushes for 100 or more so its not just a stats issue moron.

Willis has not mentioned anything about his stats this year either, even though he just tied the record for 100 yd rushing games in his first year with 6. Franco Harris used to hold that record.

Then why is everyone saying that CD is going to have 150 by halftime and will be shredding the Cincy D. 

Running for over 100 yds for WM means the Bills win!!!  We are 6-0 when he rushes for 100 or more so its not just a stats issue moron. 

Willis has not mentioned anything about his stats this year either, even though he just tied the record for 100 yd rushing games in his first year with 6.  Franco Harris used to hold that record.

157363[/snapback]

Rayzer, my man, only you would have a problem with a 22-88 1 TD performance. <_<

The most important stat: 12-1.

Rayzer,  my man, only you would have a problem with a 22-88 1 TD performance.  :unsure:

The most important stat:  12-1.

157391[/snapback]

What's more important than that is:

WM rushes for over 100 the Bills are 6-0. Undefeated when that happens. 12-1 isn't undefeated. <_< Catch my drift, I'm just proving a point and not bragging about or mocking anything.

What's more important than that is:

WM rushes for over 100 the Bills are 6-0.  Undefeated when that happens.  12-1 isn't undefeated.  <_<  Catch my drift, I'm just proving a point and not bragging about or mocking anything.

157420[/snapback]

Undefeated you say? well then, we should just erase those 6 losses your team has and assume that had McGahee rushed for 100 yds in them they'd be all wins.

You can have the division and home field throughout okay.

Oh wait, thats right, you're 7-6 and still on the outside looking in for the playoffs. Take solace in your 6-0 when McGahee runs for over 100. Got to hang your hat on SOMETHING I suppose. I'll be thinking of that when I'm enjoying Patriots playoff football in January.

Undefeated you say?  well then, we should just erase those 6 losses your team has and assume that had McGahee rushed for 100 yds in them they'd be all wins.

You can have the division and home field throughout okay.

Oh wait, thats right, you're 7-6 and still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.    Take solace in your 6-0 when McGahee runs for over 100.  Got to hang your hat on SOMETHING I suppose.    I'll be thinking of that when I'm enjoying Patriots playoff football in January.

157430[/snapback]

what an arrrogant dick

what an arrrogant dick

157433[/snapback]

No, he's just retarded. He does not know that WM has not started every game this year. He is completely ignorant to the fact that Buffalo wins when WM runs for over 100 yds.

He will be nowhere to be found when the Pats DO NOT win this SB this year, because they will not and I guarantee it. They will not beat Indy and if they do, they have no chance against Philly. And we all know what Pitt did to them and not having CD is no excuse at all. The Steelers had just as many injuries going into that game.

Pats will not win this year and their demise will take place starting next year without CW running the Marcia offense.

Dillon has maintained that stats are meaningless and that he came to New England to win football games.  He's done just that.

157349[/snapback]

Dillon hasn't won football games. The New England Patriots have won football games, just like they won games last year without him. The Patriots have already shown they can win without Dillon. Now it's time they prove they can lose with him.

Looking ahead to the Steeler game ASSUMING you've won out is foolish. Focus on THIS WEEK'S GAMES and root against every wild card contender that you're competing.

Whether we get the 1 seed or the 2 seed, we'll still have a week off and we're still going to the Super Bowl. (We can beat the Steelers in Pitt, they cant beat us in Foxboro)

I'll be thinking of that when I'm enjoying Patriots playoff football in January.

157430[/snapback]

I just thought it was funny how many times Thurman's Helmet can contradict himself not only in one thread, but also in one post.

It's also hilarious how he seems to believe that because his favorite team is winning, he has this all-knowing insight about the NFL now.

Dillon hasn't won football games. The New England Patriots have won football games, just like they won games last year without him. The Patriots have already shown they can win without Dillon. Now it's time they prove they can lose with him.

157471[/snapback]

Semantics - c'mon.

Dillon's a big contributor to a very successful team.

Semantics - c'mon.

Dillon's a big contributor to a very successful team.

157484[/snapback]

So now we're back to talking about individual contributions, are we? Dillon's individual contribution this week was 88 yards on 22 carries after running his mouth. Next week, McGahee's will be bigger.

Palmer's good.  Real good.  Much better than Kitna at this point.

Looked like he just wrenched his knee, but you never know...

157254[/snapback]

Palmer walked off the field ok. The local 6 o'clock coverage showed him talking to the press after the game. No pain, was standing upright. I think he'll be ok.

Kitna was rusty, not having taken a regular season game snap since last December. If they have to go with him, he'll get the practice reps and should do alright.

Palmer walked off the field ok. The local 6 o'clock coverage showed him talking to the press after the game. No pain, was standing upright. I think he'll be ok.

Kitna was rusty, not having taken a regular season game snap since last December. If they have to go with him, he'll get the practice reps and should do alright.

157516[/snapback]

I have a lot of admiration for Kitna - he didn't B word one bit about being demoted in favor of Palmer despite having a strong year last year.