I think Cinci beats NE.

ICE

Semantics - c'mon.

Dillon's a big contributor to a very successful team.

157484[/snapback]

Just like Atowain Smith was a big contributor to a successful team right??

So CD=AS??? It's not the RB it's the offensive system. Ron Dayne could look good in NEs offense, which will be different next year. Bye CW!!! <_<

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Pats did beat our asses when Willis did start, so don't get too out of control Razor. <_<

157554[/snapback]

What do you expect when they only gave him the ball 13 times. We were finished before that game even started and WM had nothing to do with the loss.

How do you explain the Bills going 7-2 in his 9 starts then and 6-0 when he rushes for over 100 yds???

All I'm saying is don't make it out like we can't lose when Willis starts. I'm very pumped about the future of this team though!

157569[/snapback]

I also never have stated they we CAN'T lose when WM starts, but we are off to one hell of a start when he does and even better when he goes over 100.

The future is looking positive. <_<

What do you expect when they only gave him the ball 13 times.  We were finished before that game even started and WM had nothing to do with the loss. 

How do you explain the Bills going 7-2 in his 9 starts then and 6-0 when he rushes for over 100 yds???

157562[/snapback]

It's not Willis' fault!!

[/Excuse Generator]

Just like Atowain Smith was a big contributor to a successful team right??

So CD=AS???  It's not the RB it's the offensive system.  Ron Dayne could look good in NEs offense, which will be different next year.  Bye CW!!!  :lol:

157546[/snapback]

Antowain was a huge part of two SB Champions, played his role well, and was a good teammate. Pats fans will always love the guy

Rayzer, weren't you the guy who told me Dillon wouldn't rush for 1,000? He's on pace for almost 1,700! <_<

Of course, I also had WM pegged as "The Gimp", so what the hell do I know? :unsure: Remains to see how durable he'll be, but he's off to a solid start.

Dillon hasn't won football games. The New England Patriots have won football games, just like they won games last year without him. The Patriots have already shown they can win without Dillon. Now it's time they prove they can lose with him.

157471[/snapback]

Using the same logic of the Bills being so great when McGahee rushes for 100yds a game, the Pats are 12-0 when Dillon plays and 0-1 when he doesnt this year.

And I CAN look ahead to January as the Patriots are the AFC East Champions and are guaranteed to be playing playoff football. Cant say the same for the Bills just yet. Beat Cincy next week and then start thinking playoffs.

And I CAN look ahead to January as the Patriots are the AFC East Champions and are guaranteed to be playing playoff football.    Cant say the same for the Bills just yet.    Beat Cincy next week and then start thinking playoffs.

157783[/snapback]

Can't argue with that.

The Bills have work to do. I'm just hoping the Pats continue to help the Bills out <_<

No, he's just retarded.  He does not know that WM has not started every game this year.  He is completely ignorant to the fact that Buffalo wins when WM runs for over 100 yds. 

He will be nowhere to be found when the Pats DO NOT win this SB this year, because they will not and I guarantee it.  They will not beat Indy and if they do, they have no chance against Philly.  And we all know what Pitt did to them and not having CD is no excuse at all.  The Steelers had just as many injuries going into that game.

Pats will not win this year and their demise will take place starting next year without CW running the Marcia offense.

157457[/snapback]

So let me see if I get this straight, You GUARANTEE the Pats wont win the Super Bowl and have no chance of beating Indy or Philly but our demise will BEGIN next year? Which is it?

Can't argue with that.

The Bills have work to do. I'm just hoping the Pats continue to help the Bills out <_<

157787[/snapback]

Not sure we can really help you anymore. Beating the Dolphins and Niners wont do jack and the Jets may be out of reach. Guess we'll see in a few weeks. Despite some of my not so pleasant exchanges with a few Bills fans, I actually do wish the Bills well and would find it interesting if they made the playoffs.

Good luck. B)

Not sure we can really help you anymore.  Beating the Dolphins and Niners wont do jack and the Jets may be out of reach.    Guess we'll see in a few weeks.      Despite some of my not so pleasant exchanges with a few Bills fans, I actually do wish the Bills well and would find it interesting if they made the playoffs.

Good luck. B)

157790[/snapback]

I'm hoping that the Jets drop one to either St.Louis or Seattle (hopefully both, however unlikely that may be) making the matchup with you guys key....

Hey, a man can dream can't he? <_<

I'm hoping that the Jets drop one to either St.Louis or Seattle (hopefully both, however unlikely that may be) making the matchup with you guys key....

Hey, a man can dream can't he? <_<

157794[/snapback]

The truly sad thing is, it looked like that game vs Pittsburgh was theirs for the taking and Pennington literally gave it away. Methinks the Jets are frauds.

The truly sad thing is, it looked like that game vs Pittsburgh was theirs for the taking and Pennington literally gave it away.     Methinks the Jets are frauds.

157799[/snapback]

Totally agree with you.

I am hoping for a Jets collapse and I think it's certainly possible. I'm hoping for it mainly because statistically I think it is VERY slim that both wildcards come from the same division. So if the Jets clinch a spot it really puts the Bills behind the 8 ball.

Since you're a Pat fan, imagine the drama of a 3rd Bills Pat game...that would be something to see!

Of course, all this playoff talk is for naught if the Bills don't win on Sunday.

Totally agree with you.

I am hoping for a Jets collapse and I think it's certainly possible. I'm hoping for it mainly because statistically I think it is VERY slim that both wildcards come from the same division. So if the Jets clinch a spot it really puts the Bills behind the 8 ball.

Since you're a Pat fan, imagine the drama of a 3rd Bills Pat game...that would be something to see!

Of course, all this playoff talk is for naught if the Bills don't win on Sunday.

157808[/snapback]

Its nice thinking of that 3rd potential Bills-Pats game IN FOXBORO. Not sure I'd be totally confident going into Buffalo again. (For some reason, I have NO fear of going back to Pittsburgh however.)

Its nice thinking of that 3rd potential Bills-Pats game IN FOXBORO.  Not sure I'd be totally confident going into Buffalo again.  (For some reason, I have NO fear of going back to Pittsburgh however.)

157810[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about Pittsburgh either. I think the AFC is really the Pats to lose (as much as that pains me to admit).

The Bills fan in me thinks the Bills would be the only ones that could really give the Pats a run for their money in Foxboro. The drama would be set, a chance for redemption for Drew and the whole team...plus it's difficult for anyteam to beat another 3 times in one year.

Of course, that's the fan in me <_<

I wouldn't worry about Pittsburgh either. I think the AFC is really the Pats to lose (as much as that pains me to admit).

The Bills fan in me thinks the Bills would be the only ones that could really give the Pats a run for their money in Foxboro. The drama would be set, a chance for redemption for Drew and the whole team...plus it's difficult for anyteam to beat another 3 times in one year.

Of course, that's the fan in me <_<

157812[/snapback]

Right now, as presently constituted, a LOT of teams could give the Pats a run for their money. If the Pats get all their guys back healthy then I dont think anyone beats us in our house. Whether or not they come back and play like they're healthy is another issue.

Right now, as presently constituted, a LOT of teams could give the Pats a run for their money.    If the Pats get all their guys back healthy then I dont think anyone beats us in our house.  Whether or not they come back and play like they're healthy is another issue.

157824[/snapback]

Honestly, if you look at Pittsburgh though, they are doing precisely what New England is doing: they're just winning.

I think a cold-weather team like Pitt could go toe-to-toe with the Pats in Foxboro. Though we might not be having this discussion if your boys didn't get a nice handjob from the refs in a certain Oakland game.

Honestly, if you look at Pittsburgh though, they are doing precisely what New England is doing: they're just winning.

I think a cold-weather team like Pitt could go toe-to-toe with the Pats in Foxboro.  Though we might not be having this discussion if your boys didn't get a nice handjob from the refs in a certain Oakland game.

157837[/snapback]

Not the refs, the rules committee. The refs just enforced a rule.