Doesn't Stevie Johnson & Kyle Williams deserve more love?

Do you remember before the season many on this board said Kyle Williams was to small for a 3-4 and Steve Johnson should be waived , " he is NOT a #2 starting WR or even a decent backup."

Seems to me alot of people were wrong on both counts.....:flirt:

Its easy to pound on Chris Kelsey or Aaron Maybin but how about the players that are playing real well?

Oh and by the way, Fitzpatrick took a pounding in the off season as well~

Edited by The Wang From Sang

Do you remember before the season many on this board said Shawn Anderson was to small for a 3-4 and Steve Johnson should be waived , " he is NOT a #2 starting WR or even a decent backup."

Seems to me alot of people were wrong on both counts.....:flirt:

Its easy to pound on Chris Kelsey or Aaron Maybin but how about the players that are playing real well?

Oh and by the way, Fitzpatrick took a pounding in the off season as well~

Stevie Johnson's gotten lots of love... who is Shawn Anderson???

Its too bad when we have to do that!

WE DO have some good players but we seem to only point out the poor ones!

Its nice to know that somebody recognizes the best players even if they don't get much press.

I would have to add Eric Wood, he struggled then made a rebound. Many people missed that!

On Merrimen, nice signing but mysteriously quiet about the move.

Some are still saying that! :w00t:

i never thought Fitz should have been cut or traded, but i DEFinitely doubted his ability as anything other than a serviceable backup. Im happy to admit that i underestimated him.

War Fitz, Go Bills!!

ps. Im going around the office guaranteeing a win this Sunday against Chicago.

F*** it:)

Edited by marsadale

i never thought Fitz should have been cut or traded, but i DEFinitely doubted his ability as anything other than a serviceable backup. Im happy to admit that i underestimated him.

War Fitz, Go Bills!!

ps. Im going around the office guaranteeing a win this Sunday against Chicago.

F*** it:)

I will take credit this one time. I wanted Fitzpatrick from the beginning but I guess we had to see Edwards.