With an 0-7 record thank God it's hockey season!

seq004

The Buffalo Sabres are the Dallas Cowboys of the NHL.

Short spurts,lazy,and when you need to score,nothing!

Could not agree more. I feel as though this team has the talent. I'm sorry, as much as it pains me, at this point we may have to start looking at a change at head coach....

Absolutely love the vintage Bills uniform in your avatar. Joe Cribbs?

Losing Briere, Drury, Campbell, Tallinder, and even Lydman while basically adding only Myers, who's struggling in his own right, has finally caught up to the Sabres. Pomminville, Vanek, Roy, and Connolly are not going to get any better as Quinn and Regier were banking on. Hence you get what you get.

Yes it's Cribbs and the best unis the Bills ever had IMO.

Honest question here...Has Pat Lalime EVER actually won a game for Buffalo? How on earth could The Sabres continue to use this guy as our #2. God they are cheap!He blows!

Yes he has won a few games but I agree he's awful.

I don't think backup goalie is the problem with that team and Enroth started last night. But yes, he does suck...

Not to spoil a good lynching but as nucci points out Jonas Enroth started and let in 3 goals, two short-handed. Lalime let in one and one was an empty-netter.

PTR

Say what you want about any of it, but Miller is a superstar IMO. Just for the record, i don't follow hockey so much except for the Devils and that is only because their farm team is here in Albany again. So I really don't know what i am talking about most of the time when it comes to hockey.

First, Lalime isn't that bad.

Second, did we actually think they'd be able to get a Ryan Miller clone for a backup goalie?

The same place we're looking for a Jim Kelly clone is where they are shopping.

As of today, both would pick first in thier respective drafts. Now thats doing a city proud!!!

We're number one!! just doesn't have the same feeling does it.

You guys just got an AHL franchise this year.

PTR

The Barons are in OKC. In Tulsa we have the Oilers, a Colorado Avalance feeder and charter member of the CHL. Not a very popular sport down here. Granted, it is 100x more interesting to watch than soccer, but still not my cup of tea. Funny thing is, we get some hellacious ice storms every year, and we could easily play hockey in the middle of the street at times. That would be pretty fun actually.

Oh wait Sabres suck too. :wallbash:

I guess Iam :censored: out of luck because Iam not a fan of hockey. I went to a Sabres game about 20 years ago at the old Aud and sat way up at the top and all I could see was the cobb webs in the ductwork in the ceilling and what liked like a bunch of ants running around on the ice. Maybe Iam dumb and you guys can bash me if you want but I just don't understand the game. But to all you Sabres fans out there GO SABRES!I wish you well. P.S. OH by the way my typing sucks as much as the Bills play.lol :worthy:

Huck Fockey.[/b]

Sorry, just the Okie coming out in me.

your avatar makes me forget about football! :D

Honest question here...Has Pat Lalime EVER actually won a game for Buffalo? How on earth could The Sabres continue to use this guy as our #2. God they are cheap!He blows!

Only thing he is good for is playing against the Pens... IDK why but Sid and co have miller's number every year it feelsss