My first bills game this sunday!

They're coming to toronto, where i live, so i just couldnt resist. Bought tickets today! I know, i know the ralph is 100x better to watch a football game than the stinkin rogers centre, but im still REAlly excited to watch my team live for the first time! Go bills!

Have fun! Hope the Bills kick ass and WIN!!

The T.O games are a pale shadow of the Ralph. That being said, it is live NFL football and you can make it what you want. Despise the lack of tailgating and the craptastic view from the upper bowl. Love the great french fry and sausage vendors outside of the Rogers Centre. Get to a game at the Ralph ASAP. That is real Bills football!!!!!

Enjoy and GO BILLS!!!

On the plus side, the Rogers Centre is so quite that the Bills players should be able to hear you, personally, if you feel like yelling anything.

How bout, "Hey, Maybin, How bout givin back summa that effin money you aint earned!"

Course, you probably wont need to yell that, since he'll be sitting next to you.

They're coming to toronto, where i live, so i just couldnt resist. Bought tickets today! I know, i know the ralph is 100x better to watch a football game than the stinkin rogers centre, but im still REAlly excited to watch my team live for the first time! Go bills!

NOW THIS IS WHAT A BILLS FAN IS SUPPOSE TO SOUND LIKE :thumbsup: !!! SIGN THIS GUY UP !!!! AND THE REST OF YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME LESSONS ----- GOD NOWS YOU NEED THEM !!

YA MAN GO BILLS !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

this is why I don't have a problem with them playing a game a year in Toronto. Toronto is a huge city with a lot of football fans, so lets make them all Bills fans. If playing 1 game a year in Toronto keeps Toronto from getting their own team and keeps the Bills in Buffalo then I'm all for it. And if the Toronto fans start coming around like this guy, then it won't be a 9th road game any more.